Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Thread: Dear God!!!

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Default Dear God!!!

ok I just ordered todays DD!!! I ordered the camping one the other day and before that I ordered the last jelly roll they had on DD thats like 3 in one week!!! Heres the deal I was broke and my sweet hubby texted and said I could use his card!!! How awesome is he!? I love him to pieces and must make him a Dallas cowboys quilt ASAP!!!! I am soooo addicted smh that poor man has no idea what hes gotten himself into pray for him because Im beyond obsession with this quilting thing@!!!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Dear God!!!

Amen seester!!! I hear ya, but who can resist that line of fabric!!!!
    Well, me but that's because I just can't.
    ~Kathy~

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

OhMyGod! YES welcome to the wicked world of quilting Dreams! You envision fabric and what it will become, creations will fly forth from your magical sewing machine and spread the beds of the world!

Isn't it GREAT to love quilting so much :-) ohhh I almost nabbed it, but only 2 weeks until we are there in person *wallet full and ready to shop daily* God help my DH too!
    Debbie and the cats KayCee (16), Lucky Streak (11), and gods gift Sandia (8)

RIP Bonnie (18) December 2014 We had 10 loving years before you went to see your previous Meow-Mom - tell her I love you too!

Spread Sunshine with every thought, word and deed.

4. Thanks Hawaii Roxy thanked for this post
    The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bkthomas View Post
    Amen seester!!! I hear ya, but who can resist that line of fabric!!!!
    Well, me but that's because I just can't.
    awww Im sorry Sister!!! I will buy you one when I get MY check (((((((((((hugs))))))))))))

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

It is lovely. I already spent way too much. I just got off the phone with the LQS owner and she put aside a couple yards of fabric for me she "just knows I will love". Great, as soon as she opened the box she saw these and thought of me. Is it a good thing we get along so well? My wallet is saying not really. At least I don't have to pay for the yardage until I go in to the shop next week.
    Lisa

Please treat others as you would hope others would treat those you love.

[/COLOR]

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Lucky for me that I already have lots of Ellie Ann fabric-- charms, jelly roll, yardage, coordinating backing, all I need is time to make the creation!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, wanted this DD, but can't afford it.... I have already bought three DD's recently, and thet depleted my account. Besides, I will be taking my daughter out for a birthday lunch tomorrow.

Buy....But..... I have coveted something in that line for AGES..... Oh, the injustice of it all...

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I'm on a fabric diet right now (except for solid fabrics on the DD). It's not fun...but I have nothing to complain about since my stash is really bulging right now.