Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Thread: New member

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default New member

Hi all, I'm Deb, in Malaga, New Jersey. I took a hand quilting class two years ago and got bitten by the quilting bug. I've made a handful of throws and table runners and one queen sized quilt. I've mostly machine pieced and hand quilted, but I'm learning to machine quilt and loving it!

I found your site a couple of weeks ago and just love it. Thanks so VERY much for the wonderful tutorials! I tried the tube piecing and made the cutest fall table runner.

Keep up the wonderful job.

Deb
    There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: New member

Hi Deb, so glad you are here! We like to have a good time, and are glad that you are enjoying the tutorials! We'd love to see a pic of your finished table runner!! (we like pictures!)

Stay a while, ask questions and hang out with us! (oh, and don't forget to sign up for the weekly giveaway!!) Free fabric is the BEST!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: New member

Welcome!! Where in NJ is Malaga? or should I ask, what exit? I am originally from Philly and spent a lot of time in Jersey at the shore....

I would love to learn how to hand quilt..I think I'll take a class next year and learn...is it hard?
    Michele