Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Applique Angel

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: I have been super busy quilting

Quote Originally Posted by Kgrammiecaz View Post
    Your piecing is amazing. I am looking forward to a day where everything matches up so well. I wish I could spend all my time quilting. Cannot wait until I retire - only 2400 more days . But I do love reading all that folks are doing. Thank you for sharing.
    Thank you, that's very nice of you. I am super obsessed with matching my intersections. Trust me, I don't spend nearly as much time as I'd like sewing. I have a full time job and a DH that is always on the go and dragging me with him.
    Donelle

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I like them all so much, it was difficult for me to decide which one was my favorite. I was finally able to choose the first one, the Irish chain, and the jelly cakes quilts. See? I told you I was having a time of it!
    MISA
    I am a material girl. Wanna see my fabric collection?

http://www.aprairiehomequilts.com/qu...ng-quotes.html

3. Thanks Breezed thanked for this post
    Binding Belle

Post Thanks / Like

You certainly have been busy. All of your projects look wonderful. Isn't it amazing how much we get done when we back away from our computers? My laptop's hard drive gave out so I've not had the access & I've gotten some things accomplished. I share hubby's iPad so I'm not surfing much at the moment.

5. Thanks Breezed thanked for this post
    Applique Angel

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Slokarma View Post
    Wow, you have been busy! Out of all of them, I think I'll pick that Irish Chain for myself! Nice job! and I'll be interested to see what you do with the Swoon blocks , I've been wanting to try those for awhile
    Thanks. I love the simplicity of an Irish chain. The Swoon quilt is 9 blocks, 24" each I think. Most people do it in contrasting fabric but I decided to do matching colors with contrasting designs. The Craftsy class I'm doing this from is Pre-cut piecing made simple...but there is nothing simple about the swoon block. Tremendous amount of cutting and matching those intersections, whew. Not simple. I make one block and take a break for a week or two, maybe three this time.
    Donelle

Applique Angel

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mimi2boys View Post
    You certainly have been busy. All of your projects look wonderful. Isn't it amazing how much we get done when we back away from our computers? My laptop's hard drive gave out so I've not had the access & I've gotten some things accomplished. I share hubby's iPad so I'm not surfing much at the moment.
    No doubt our online communities can sometimes consume us. It's so hard to keep up if you aren't here everyday. I want to see and read everything! Ah but besides being home sick the past two days, I have learned to stay away and just periodically check in.
    Donelle

Binding Belle

Post Thanks / Like

Love your projects.
    Elaine

9. Thanks Breezed thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

They came out beautiful. Your work is awesome.

11. Thanks Breezed thanked for this post