Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: The Cutest Iron, Ever! Or as Jenny would say, "Isn't it just Darling?"

I have the same tiny iron! I use it for my applique and I love it!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: The Cutest Iron, Ever! Or as Jenny would say, "Isn't it just Darling?"

Karen, that is so cute!
    Shirley

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I ordered this iron on the third and received it today...wasn't supposed to arrive until Tuesday...how is that for good service...ordered it at Amazon and didn't pay any extra for early shipment!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

My iron went to the retreat with me and was on for most of 4 days, all day long and used by more than just me. It worked great!
    K is for Karen .....................Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?

Check my User Notes.

4 Patch Pro

Post Thanks / Like

I love it! That is such a useful little tool!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

After seeing it this past week, it is definitely on my Christmas wish list!!! It was awesome!

Prairie Pointer

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for this. I had no idea this was available . I travel with my quilting and this will be wonderful.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Well, I did it. I ordered one!

I keep a Quilters Cut & Press II by June Tailor (it has an ironing surface of 12X18) on a tray table by my sewing machine. It's an absolute perfect fit by the way for anyone looking for a little setup like this! Anyway, this petite iron will be perfect for that little pressing surface while I'm sewing blocks. Yay!!
    Courage is being scared to death, and saddling up anyway. ~John Wayne

Quilting is my passion . . . chocolate is a close second!

4 Patch Pro

Post Thanks / Like

How much was it, if you don't mind me asking? I just bought the Rowenta mini from Amazon, but it was just about $50. I haven't even taken it out of the box. I didn't know what was the best one to buy, but if this one is cheaper, maybe I will return the Rowenta.

Lisa Z

4 Patch Pro

Post Thanks / Like

I've had this iron (the Steamfast) for a few years now and have NO complaints. It heats up soooooo fast, is easy to fill if you want steam, (even comes with its own cup!), and irons like a big one. I use it on a small board covered with muslin right next to my machine. So handy! It is just a great tool and I will order another one "just in case."