Post Thanks / Like

Default Wednesday Greetings

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	b9dc9402bc13ab9d01a3f5a0dc5ec85d.jpg 
Views:	1658 
Size:	88.9 KB 
ID:	54516

Hello Folksies!
    Geesh, I am ready to put on my running shoes - another busy day ahead. We had some unexpected company yesterday afternoon - a cousin and her hubs on their way back from her hubby's homeplace. I was NOT prepared, but, thankfully they are not picky. About anything. It made me happy that I made the effort to really scrub my shower this week. Don't laugh. You know I have issues with my shoulder/arm etc. which makes it very difficult to do the serious scrubbing that needs to be done. I found a recipe on pinterest (imagine that) and decided it was worth trying. It was insanely easy and WORKS. So, all the hardwater and soap scum are gone. I was not embarassed for them to shower. lol.
    Off to the oncologist with Mom today and hopefully get a good report. Things have been kinda iffy in that dept recently, so prayers are appreciated.
    Now that the cousins have left, I can make a fresh pot of coffee. Not used to sharing my happy brew with so many so early in the day. I swear, I could use an urn of it this morning.
    Blessings, hugs and always remember that you're never fully dressed without a smile.

Sewing mends the soul.

Do the math; count your blessings
    Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
    ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Wednesday Greetings

Morning Blondie. Prayers of your mom are on their way, and could you pretty please with a cherry on top share the link for shower cleaner? I cannot get my shower here clean - the hard water is awful! Thanks!

Off to help dad a few inches off a door to make a new desk for the sewing room - pics to come. Well, after he kills the woodchuck in the backyard.
    Amy

Jeremiah 29:11

http://pinterest.com/acct97531/quilts-to-make/

Daughter of Tobeysmama

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

OK Blondie, How about sharing that recipe that you used to clean your shower? DH usually showers in the upstairs bathroom as he likes the big new shower stall but he is a little less than careful about wiping it down so every once in awhile I like to give it a good going over. I have a long handled scrubby that I use and it seems to get into the corners and seams where the soap scum builds up.

While you were busy making coffee for your visitors we began today's hump day postings. Nice that your cousins were the type that you didn't have to fuss over, makes having unexpected visitors a pleasure.

Hope Mom's appointment goes very well.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Good Morning,

I made it through my long (4 1/2 hour) dental appointment yesterday. The dr did some laser surgery on the margin around one of my teeth, he put in my permanent bridge (yay for a little progress) and prepped the rest of my top teeth for what he's going to do, which is two crowns in the back with a cantilever crown. I go back tomorrow for another root canal. I'm scheduled for another 4 hours. That should make me thoroughly worn out for the weekend. So far my pain is manageable from yesterdays work.

Blondie, my prayers are with Mom and you today as you visit the oncologist. I'm hoping and praying for a good report.

I plan to do some mowing later today so Jeff won't have to work after he gets home from work tonight. I want to do something nice for him...he's been a supportive angel with me and my teeth deal.

Wishing everyone a great hump day....will check in later. Hugs, Barb

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Good morning Blondie. Good luck at the appointment.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nyscpa2be View Post
    Morning Blondie. Prayers of your mom are on their way, and could you pretty please with a cherry on top share the link for shower cleaner? I cannot get my shower here clean - the hard water is awful! Thanks!

Off to help dad a few inches off a door to make a new desk for the sewing room - pics to come. Well, after he kills the woodchuck in the backyard.

Here you go!
    Asher's Acres: Awesome Cleaner or Stinky Mess? - Tub Cleaner
    Sewing mends the soul.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
    ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MayinJerset View Post
    OK Blondie, How about sharing that recipe that you used to clean your shower? DH usually showers in the upstairs bathroom as he likes the big new shower stall but he is a little less than careful about wiping it down so every once in awhile I like to give it a good going over. I have a long handled scrubby that I use and it seems to get into the corners and seams where the soap scum builds up.

While you were busy making coffee for your visitors we began today's hump day postings. Nice that your cousins were the type that you didn't have to fuss over, makes having unexpected visitors a pleasure.

Hope Mom's appointment goes very well.
    Hi May
    I just posted the link. I should add that I used the newer Dawn that I had in trial size - it is one that they recommend for pots/casseroles that need a good overnite soak.
    Sewing mends the soul.

~ Madeleine L'Engle

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if Palmolive would work? No Dawn in the house.
    Amy

Jeremiah 29:11

http://pinterest.com/acct97531/quilts-to-make/

Daughter of Tobeysmama

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know about the palmolive. I would run and buy a small bottle of Dawn. That stuff works like a champ on everything else from fleas to de greasing birds. I think it is a secret weapon.
    Sewing mends the soul.

~ Madeleine L'Engle

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Blondie: I love impromptu visits. Hubby hates them but since I do the food/comfort arraignments he doesn't complain. Saying prayers for your Mom.

Bubby: I am glad you are doing well. I was really worried so just stay ahead of that pain. Don't let it build or it is even harder to knock down.

Have a wonderful day to all and Prayers to everyone!
    Lisa

Please treat others as you would hope others would treat those you love.

[/COLOR]