Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Thread: new thread

Applique Angel

Post Thanks / Like

Default new thread

without trying to offend anyone. is there a way that we can have a new thread or what ever you call it like show and tell only for prayers for our people. i seem to be missing a lot of them. i guess i am asking for a dedicated whatever you call them. but if it offends anyone, i know people ask for prayers on the general discussion. thanks
    I LOVE JESUS

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: new thread

Hi Aqua - They are posted in the General Chit-Chat area most often. Do you mean have someone put a Sticky? That would be maybe Karen you could ask?
    Debbie and the cats KayCee (16), Lucky Streak (11), and gods gift Sandia (8)

RIP Bonnie (18) December 2014 We had 10 loving years before you went to see your previous Meow-Mom - tell her I love you too!

Spread Sunshine with every thought, word and deed.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I think she's wanting a "prayers and thoughts" forum added, like we have general discussions, show and tell, how to use the site etc.
    "You've never really learned to live until you've done something for someone for which they can never repay you." ~Ralph Hall

"Party like a BLOCK-STAR"

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Check out the GROUPS this morning!!
    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Applique Angel

Post Thanks / Like

found it. i will try to check the general discussion on a more regular basis also. Thanks
    I LOVE JESUS

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

If people would post in the more correct category you wouldn't miss as many. General Discussion falls under the header of Quilting Discussions, so that should be quilting related things. General Chit Chat is where the other "stuff" should be and is normally posted. Often times those two categories seem to be interchangeable to a lot of people here.

But, Sandy started a group and that is probably better than a specific prayer category in threads. We have people of all different beliefs and non-beliefs here so in groups it is less likely to offend anyone.
    K is for Karen .....................Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?

Check my User Notes.