Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Giood Morning

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Giood Morning

It's official. I have spring fever. And working on hay fever. And a whopper of a sinus infection. My ode to spring has arrived. Going back to bed for some more crazy dreams. Dreamt of zombies last night. Maybe that means the Walking Dead will be back on AMC soon.

Have a great day everyone!
    Sewing mends the soul.

Do the math; count your blessings
    Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
    ~ Madeleine L'Engle

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Giood Morning

Good morning Blondie I sympathise on the sinuses...YUK!!!

I'm also heading to bed but then it is night time for me.

Have a great day everyone.
    Lynn

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass....it's about learning to dance in the rain" Anonymous.

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Good Morning Blondie!!!!!! This is the day the Lord hath made, let us rejoice and be glad in it!!!!!!!!
    Well I think I let my son and the salesman talk me into a phone thats a bit too much for me, lol. Wow its gonna be a head scrather until I learn it. Good thing my son has the same one. This way if I run into problems I can go to him. But I am woman hear me roar, I will learn how to use my phone.
    Todays going to be a nice day. I get to spend it with my chuch family and my mom. I think I will take her to lunch today. She has been so good to me since Ive been diagnosed, so it would be nice just to sit and relax without it being in a docs ofc. I will even suffer thru the liver and onions she will order, lol.
    Liver and onions are like your salmon patties too me, YUCK. Can we say double yuck!!!! Good thing its not treatment week, cause it really wouldnt work well.
    Have a great day all and I will catch ya later!!!!!!
    Have a blessed day in HIS name!
    PAULA

Batting Beauty

Post Thanks / Like

Morning, Blondie...and all other friends!
    You're right....it is a day the Lord has made and rejoicing is the order of the day!
    What a wonderful thought to accompany us through the activities of today!

Must run and talk later - church starts early for us!
    Enjoy the signs of spring, even if it means a little more sleep needed to ward off the sinus infection!
    Love, Debi

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Good morning all! So sorry about your sinus infection, Blondie, those really bite!

Mike and I are cleaning this morning and then I'm going to work on my Dresden project... I used the rest of my wildflowers iv charms on a black background. Should look pretty, I'm calling it wildflowers by moonlight lol.

Have a wonderful Sunday everyone!
    There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Hoping everyone has a wonderful, prosperous day filled with health, wealth, and happiness. I crawled in bed yesterday afternoon with aching back, read my current book for a while and fell asleep, only to get up this morning ready to tackle the day. I just noticed that when Blondie has sinus problems she adds "I's" to her titles.

Everyone out there in cyberland enjoy the days offerings!
    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Good morning where the sun is out! Off to church soon and then to my Dad's for my visit.
    Sorry to hear about your sinuses, Blondie - there are lots out there suffering with you.
    I did get in the basement last night to organize the quilty stuff. Got lots put away and made my annual list of what I really want to work on. There are about 50 some projects - most of them quilty and about 7 or so embroidery ones. I also have a pile of some projects that I am just not interested in anymore to do and haven't decided if I'm going to sell them at a yard sale, put them on Craigs List or whatever at this point. No sense in keeping them to just sit here. Some are kits. So we'll see. Maybe I'll try my hand at e-bay.

Well, you all have a great Sunday. As my Odie would say - "No worries, Mom." He really is the most laid back Marine I've ever seen. He'll get mad for a few minutes about something - like having to wait 5 weeks for his next round of classes and text me - then come back later and say something like 'well, there's really nothing I can do about it so - no worries, Mom'.

Hoping there is sun whereever you are.

Hugs,
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/quiltsbytrish
    http://quiltdreaming.blogspot.com
    http://pinterest.com/TrishLapp

What if you woke up today and the only things you had were the things you thanked God for yesterday? quilting trish

Applique Angel

Post Thanks / Like

Still cleaning here--never made it to the sewing room last night. I just don't function like I did in my younger days. I work for 15 minutes, then rest for 30 minutes. Today I'm cleaning my bathroom and closet. Hopefully I will get finished before sundown. I think I'll treat myself to a hamburger from Culver's tonight.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Good morning all!!

Sunday, thank God it is a day of rest. Boy do I need it. Too much partying catches up to you. LOL!!

Blondie, I too suffer with my sinuses. Have you tried the Nettie pot. It helps.

Paula, I don't mean to be nosey but what were you diagnosed with? I myself HAD breast cancer and had to have a masectomy. But feeling wonderful. If you need encouragement you can get it from me anytime.

Quiet day today. I might get some quilting done today. Bad weather heading this way tonight. Freezing rain!! YUCK!!

Have a wonderful day
    Monique

Quilting Guru

Post Thanks / Like

Good morning. Our family officially has the plague again: running, stuffy noses, cough, and a few fevers mixed in. Yippee! I'm just chanting, "moms aren't allowed to be sick," over and over again. Blondie, hope your infection clears up, and I hope you all enjoy church. We'll be missing today.
    Lin