• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Miss Sheri
    Missouri Star
    • Jan 2013

Re: Keep me sane.....

Bubba, Think of it as just One Moment at a time, and remember to breathe! The terrible stress of what 'might' be is a severe burden. I too will be praying for all of you.
    sigpicMiss Sheri

For me, it's all about Love, . . . Always!

Comment

• Sew Perfect
      Missouri Star
      • Sep 2012

Originally posted by bubba View Post
      There is an order in place, but who knows if he will honor it. His landlady told me that what set him off was a letter from an attorney telling him he would only be able to see the girls two days a month. My daughter knows nothing about this, so I don't know if he is imagining it or what. There was an order in effect when he took them last time. We just could not find them, and when we did, we did things legally to get them back, which thankfully we did.

I'm just hoping we don't go thru that again, I just could not take it again.
      He shouldn't be able to see those girls at all. In fact, he needs to be in a mental hospital. Do they still have those? Anyway, thinking of you and your family and especially those poor girls.
      sigpicMISA
      I am a material girl. Wanna see my fabric collection?

http://www.aprairiehomequilts.com/qu...ng-quotes.html

Comment

• Sandy Navas
        Missouri Star
        • Dec 2010

So many emotions, but most of all many, many very strong prayers for you, your DD and most definitely the girls. I also pray that your exSIL can somehow accept some healing help. PTSD is such a severe price to pay for serving our country. So sad.
        Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
        it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

• mom4him
          Missouri Star
          • Jan 2013

Praying for you and your family. My heart breaks for your family and this young man. I don't know how you convince someone that they need help when they see no need.
          Be blessed,
          Sandy

God has a plan and it is a good plan.

Comment

• bubba
            Missouri Star
            • Mar 2013

Again, thank you for all your words. We have lived under lock and key all afternoon. My husband is armed at all times. The girls are now back home with their mother and her boyfriend who will do whatever has to be done to protect them.

There is no way to convince someone who is sick like this that there is something wrong with him. We tried for years to help him, believe me, we did. Before he went over there, he was a normal, nice human being and came back a monster. Our daughter has not told us all of what happened, but I know more than she thinks I do. When the youngest was a baby, he shoved my daughter from a Ford Expedition then proceeded to run over her leg with the vehicle. That was the first time he fled. She stupidly took him back because he had gotten treatment and she felt he was back to normal. Well normal only lasts as long as you are being treated. He also thought he was normal and quit going to treatment and taking his medicine.

It's a viscous circle. He can be fine, and then he snaps. When he kidnapped the girls almost three years ago, it was absolutely terrible...I would never, ever wish that on anyone to go thru. When he went and dumped off a bunch of stuff at a friends house last night, he told them he was leaving this morning for Texas. Hopefully, he has done that, but we have no clue. The six year old just cries, she does not know what is going on and wants him to be here. The ten year old shuts down and she won't talk to anyone about it.

I hope he makes it to Texas and just stays there. I know it hurts the girls, but I'd rather they be hurt missing him, than hurt by him.
            pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

• Eliza
              The Guild President
              • Oct 2012

I cannot begin to imagine how you must be feeling. My thoughts are with you, sending (((hugs))).

Comment

• janluna
                Missouri Star
                • Oct 2009

I too will be Praying for your family. My Brother was in the service too. And he went in with some hope of finding a direction for his life and to serve his country. He came home a hopeless alcoholic and drug user. He married one of the sweetest woman in the world. He beat her for the 12 years she was married to him and had 4 kids. I begged her not to marry him. I begged, pleaded, cajoled, him to get help. He just came home a violent person. It's a long story but he also ended up in texas. It must be an attraction for crazy people who have been in the service. All I can say is I'm glad I don't live there. Anyway, we got rid of him and kept my SIL and my Nieces
                and Nephews and watched my Darlin SIL become a Supermom, who worked 3 jobs, and raised 4 great kids. It breaks my heart that my Brother gave up the best thing that ever happened to him, (his wife and children,) and all for booze and drugs. The VA tried to help him but he refused all their help. My SIL, who is now my heart Sister finally got help as well and fell in love with a friend of ours who dated her for 8 years before he could get her to marry him. He became a wonderful Dad to the kids. And finally she said yes and married him. She now knows how to use a gun, has several protective dogs and lives out in the sticks. Her husband is a police officer. She became a confident, strong women, who can protect herself in case my brother ever comes back and causes trouble. She is happy and content.
                We will pray that your SIL gets help because no one deserves to be mentally ill. We pray he leaves the kids and your Daughter alone and that she finds someone to love and cherish, who loves and cherishes her and the children as well. And most of all we pray for her and the kids to have peace.
                Getting help from the VA now has become such a problem. I worry for all our service men and women coming home. I fear for them and their families, and pray they also find peace and happiness that they so deserve for serving their country. God Bless you and your family. Hugs, Jan L.
                Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Working...
                X