Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: We Miss You!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: We Miss You!

What a nice Sentiment Kathy!!

But, I've learned better in many months here... It's very clearly spoken by some folks who perhaps have stuck arond a bit too long - if they are thinking they "own and or run this", and that the "new" foilks don't fit in - Boy did I get a good chuckle out of THAT one. They are given NO chance with the *click* *click* and have really be disappointed in seeing too many leave.
    THIS was where they came hoping many people have done, or were working on What this board is about -- All the Various Missouri shop you-tubes, maybe Groups dedicate to those tutorial?? that would be Amazing if only true.

So the good news is I'm sewing more, posting less and trying to ignore petty insults. I have deleted my group and know I won't open or run another one, when "some" folks thing they can come in and answer YOUR questions, well Just because they are proud o be able to sneak in alot of places they can. The abuse of such tiny power really got my tickle button going. Oh man I'd have a blast here just reading all this stuff - But I too only came to learn and talk Quilting with other folks.

Yeah, I'm not coming in as much, but do pop in to encourage, Welcome New members, and help out with quilting questions. The other stuff not my style. Thinking ya'll are tolerating people that don't feel "fit"in is beyond what makes me tick and is in my heart. Stick to the Quilting Questions, New Members and the show an tell. Those are mostly good places.

Others area are just not "kids" friendly and I won't let my grandson READ many of the things here - No sense posting in a Public forum the most horrible parts of our lives -- Ah well SEE! You won't really miss me now. or hey the message will be quickly deleted because I'm telling truth and honesty. If you take that as your inner hurt, that's on you. It you "read" yourself in here - yep maybe it's you... maybe not.
    Debbie and the cats KayCee (16), Lucky Streak (11), and gods gift Sandia (8)

RIP Bonnie (18) December 2014 We had 10 loving years before you went to see your previous Meow-Mom - tell her I love you too!

Spread Sunshine with every thought, word and deed.

2. Thanks bkthomas thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I've been missing alot apparently. I won't say my name but my initials are Jan Luna. LOL Thank you for that sentiment Kathy. I'll try and do better.
    As for listening to peoples problems.... If we didn't have the support in our lives that this forum gives each and everyone of us what would be the point. Yes, we are here for the quilting, however that being said, the support we give each other is so very important. I love all my friends on this site. They have seen me through my Granddaughter's illness and allowed me the venting I needed to be there for my Children while they fight to keep my Granddaughter alive. So, we will have to agree to disagree about that. Love, Hugs, and Prayers, Jan L.
    Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

4. Thanks mommadeb, mamaquilt, auntiemern, bkthomas thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I agree with you Jan - I like the updates and sharing - this is a good place to let off a little rant now and then.
    I just want to let people know that we notice when they are not here and that they are missed. Thanks again Jan!
    ~Kathy~

6. Thanks mommadeb, mamaquilt thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I miss EVEY Body who is not here.

8. Thanks bkthomas thanked for this post
    Binding Belle

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, I have been lurking. Coming everyday just to see what is up but mostly not saying anything. Hope to do better. Glad you miss me.

10. Thanks bkthomas thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kensington View Post
    I miss EVEY Body who is not here.
    She misses her R too.
    (gotta love messing with you!)

I think a lot of people post in cycles, but read more than post. I know I do. Still there are some that I really wonder where they went. Whatever happened to Old Gurl?
    K is for Karen .....................Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?

Check my User Notes.

12. Thanks Jess1377, bkthomas thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I lurk about every night but am so tired when I get home that I don't have the energy to post. I am here and I appreciate being told I am missed. I love all of you just like family and don't know what I ever done without you!

14. Thanks mamaquilt, HdWench, bkthomas thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by janluna View Post
    I've been missing alot apparently. I won't say my name but my initials are Jan Luna. LOL Thank you for that sentiment Kathy. I'll try and do better.
    As for listening to peoples problems.... If we didn't have the support in our lives that this forum gives each and everyone of us what would be the point. Yes, we are here for the quilting, however that being said, the support we give each other is so very important. I love all my friends on this site. They have seen me through my Granddaughter's illness and allowed me the venting I needed to be there for my Children while they fight to keep my Granddaughter alive. So, we will have to agree to disagree about that. Love, Hugs, and Prayers, Jan L.

I agree with you Jan. It's very nice to come here and get support if needed or just to vent. I hope your granddaughter is getting better......(((((((HUGS))))))))
    Leslie

16. Thanks bkthomas thanked for this post
    The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Yes I have been wondering. I have been gone but it's nice to know you have been missed. Thanks
    http://renewingmrssewsew.blogspot.com
    Until next time hugs and best stitches to you all,
    Michelle

18. Thanks bkthomas thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by K. McEuen View Post
    She misses her R too.
    (gotta love messing with you!)

I think a lot of people post in cycles, but read more than post. I know I do. Still there are some that I really wonder where they went. Whatever happened to Old Gurl?
    I not missing my R! Ha! That's the way my youngest son said it forever, and it became the way we often say it now. EVEY... Body.

20. Thanks Jess1377, SallyO'Sews, bkthomas thanked for this post