Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Prairie Pointer

exciting new places, somewhere warm in the winter.
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Giveaway Week 6 - February 11, 2011

That was sweet.

Designer Diva

Post Thanks / Like

I won't be doing anything.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by McDarla View Post
    I so love Valentines Day. I will start Jalapena Chicken in the crock pot in the morning and we will have dinner at home. I don't know if I will be working because I am a sub but I will if I get called. I have a gift for my husband and may bake a little something special in the afternoon.We may dance in the kitchen a little while cheese melts on top. Jalapena Chicken & Rice, Salad, dancing and little gifts to show we haven't forgotten how blessed we are to have one another. =)

Warm Smile,
    McDarla
    How sweet! And I am MIGHTY intrigued by your Jalapena Chicken. Care to share the recipe?
    There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Shiny Thimble

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry gals but I am one of those who really doesn't care too much for V-day. It is just another day. I believe you show those that you love everyday cause you never know when it will be your last. Don't need an excuse to buy something for my hubby or him for me. He is one of those guys that is always bringing me little surprises. So we will stay home & just be together.

Applique Angel

Post Thanks / Like

I'm a school teacher, so Valentine's Day is a little crazy. Kids get a little wild on party day. But I survived and didn't eat one of the dozen cupcakes that was offered to me.

Shiny Thimble

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: Giveaway Week 6 - February 11, 2011

I think Valentine's Day is fun. We spend so much of our time caring for our kids and parents, working, going to school, cooking, cleaning, etc. It was so nice to see my husband of almost 30 years show up at my office door with card and flower in hand. Just a sweet moment that would not have happened had it not been for that special day. Debora

Binding Belle

Post Thanks / Like

Oops, better late than never? We didn't do a thing. My DH caught me in the kitchen in the morning and said "Happy Valentine's Day baby, I'm your present" and that was it. Oh, and at night there was a little bag of Lush goodies on the counter for me. He's very sweet.

Heather

Fabric Fanatic

Post Thanks / Like

Just got my Valentine gift yesterday...love that man but he is sooo slow! lol