• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • inspired
    Applique Angel
    • Mar 2011

I am back!

After a very very painful month I am back to normal. Large obstructing kidney stone blasted and 2 weeks later the stent has been removed. Doc could not do the other stone that is in that kidney at the same time. He felt it should not be a problem so I will just have to wait for it to move. Hope it is not in the near future!!!! He had told me that some people found the stent uncomfortable. Ya Right....FYI.. It hurt like hell 24/7. I will be heading to the cottage for the summer and sadly no forum and no quilting till October WAHHH! Hope everyone has a great summer! Val
  • Ellimay
    The Guild President
    • Jan 2013

Re: I am back!

Hope you really feel better soon. I can only imagine how painful they are. Well, have a good summer at the cottage and just relax.
    Hugs...
    Simone a.k.a Ellimay

sigpic Sewing is cheaper than therapy

Comment

• Evilynn
      Missouri Star
      • Sep 2012

I hate it when docs do that. The "it may be uncomfortable" part. What's so hard about being honest?! Jeez. I for my part find it better to expect worse than it actually is.

I hope you will feel better soon. I have only had bladder infections and they were hell. Don't even wanna think about kidney stones. Ugh! I hope you'll find time to relax Have a nice summer!

Hugs,

Steffie
      ~* Steffie *~

Life is like a party. You invite a lot of people; some go, some join you, some laugh with you, some didn’t come. But in the end, after the fun, there would be a few who would clean up the mess with you. And most of the time, those were the uninvited ones.

My AWESOME new blog (hey, I like it ;)) http://evilynnigirl.blogspot.fi
      /
      Add me on Facebook: Steffie Eronen

Comment

• auntiemern
        Missouri Star
        • Mar 2012

Take it easy this summer. Don't ya love how they call things 'uncomfortable'. They have no idea.
        Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
        sigpic

Comment

• alliek
          Missouri Star
          • Jul 2011

Relax, it's behind you. Yea! Feel Well, Stay Well. Enjoy your cottage for the summer.

Comment

• Genny
            Missouri Star
            • Oct 2011

Originally posted by inspired View Post
            After a very very painful month I am back to normal. Large obstructing kidney stone blasted and 2 weeks later the stent has been removed. Doc could not do the other stone that is in that kidney at the same time. He felt it should not be a problem so I will just have to wait for it to move. Hope it is not in the near future!!!! He had told me that some people found the stent uncomfortable. Ya Right....FYI.. It hurt like hell 24/7. I will be heading to the cottage for the summer and sadly no forum and no quilting till October WAHHH! Hope everyone has a great summer! Val

Kidney stones... Ugh..been there done that... Glad you're feeling better. Genny
            TODAY IS A GOOD DAY...TO HAVE A GOOD DAY...Genny

Comment

• Sandy Navas
              Missouri Star
              • Dec 2010

Sure hope you get to relax on your summer at the cottage and don't have to head back for any future pains!! Amazing what our bodies sometimes go through. I wish you well.
              Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
              it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

• lilmouse
                Missouri Star
                • Feb 2011

Sounds like the worst is behind you...enjoy your summer at the cottage..we will be missing you!

Comment

• Lisapc
                  Missouri Star
                  • Oct 2012

I hope you have a wonderfully relaxing, peaceful, healing and full of fun summer. October is so far away, we will miss you.
                  Lisa

Please treat others as you would hope others would treat those you love.

[/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                  X