Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now óoró

Thread: I am back!

Applique Angel

Post Thanks / Like

Default I am back!

After a very very painful month I am back to normal. Large obstructing kidney stone blasted and 2 weeks later the stent has been removed. Doc could not do the other stone that is in that kidney at the same time. He felt it should not be a problem so I will just have to wait for it to move. Hope it is not in the near future!!!! He had told me that some people found the stent uncomfortable. Ya Right....FYI.. It hurt like hell 24/7. I will be heading to the cottage for the summer and sadly no forum and no quilting till October WAHHH! Hope everyone has a great summer! Val

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: I am back!

Hope you really feel better soon. I can only imagine how painful they are. Well, have a good summer at the cottage and just relax.
    Hugs...
    Simone a.k.a Ellimay

Sewing is cheaper than therapy

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I hate it when docs do that. The "it may be uncomfortable" part. What's so hard about being honest?! Jeez. I for my part find it better to expect worse than it actually is.

I hope you will feel better soon. I have only had bladder infections and they were hell. Don't even wanna think about kidney stones. Ugh! I hope you'll find time to relax Have a nice summer!

Hugs,

Steffie
    ~* Steffie *~

Life is like a party. You invite a lot of people; some go, some join you, some laugh with you, some didnít come. But in the end, after the fun, there would be a few who would clean up the mess with you. And most of the time, those were the uninvited ones.

My AWESOME new blog (hey, I like it ) http://evilynnigirl.blogspot.fi
    /
    Add me on Facebook: Steffie Eronen

Missouri Star

Just outside of St. Louis in rural Missouri
    Post Thanks / Like

Take it easy this summer. Don't ya love how they call things 'uncomfortable'. They have no idea.
    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Relax, it's behind you. Yea! Feel Well, Stay Well. Enjoy your cottage for the summer.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by inspired View Post
    After a very very painful month I am back to normal. Large obstructing kidney stone blasted and 2 weeks later the stent has been removed. Doc could not do the other stone that is in that kidney at the same time. He felt it should not be a problem so I will just have to wait for it to move. Hope it is not in the near future!!!! He had told me that some people found the stent uncomfortable. Ya Right....FYI.. It hurt like hell 24/7. I will be heading to the cottage for the summer and sadly no forum and no quilting till October WAHHH! Hope everyone has a great summer! Val

Kidney stones... Ugh..been there done that... Glad you're feeling better. Genny
    TODAY IS A GOOD DAY...TO HAVE A GOOD DAY...Genny

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Sure hope you get to relax on your summer at the cottage and don't have to head back for any future pains!! Amazing what our bodies sometimes go through. I wish you well.
    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like the worst is behind you...enjoy your summer at the cottage..we will be missing you!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I hope you have a wonderfully relaxing, peaceful, healing and full of fun summer. October is so far away, we will miss you.
    Lisa

Please treat others as you would hope others would treat those you love.

[/COLOR]