Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Show and Tell Week

Quote Originally Posted by Shirley View Post
    Well I can't figure out how to put a picture in here. I'll keep trying.
    I quit trying. Used to be able to, but I guess with my tablet, its different.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

My husband needs a gift for a business associate's new baby, so I am working on a quilt for her. It is slow going because I have had my grandson here a lot lately and I have a LOT of yardwork to do.

I just HAD to use those adorable little birdies again
    Cathryn

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cat n bull View Post
    My husband needs a gift for a business associate's new baby, so I am working on a quilt for her. It is slow going because I have had my grandson here a lot lately and I have a LOT of yardwork to do.

This is going to be so pretty
    Shirley aka buckeyequilter
    I work to support a sewing habit that I don't have time for, because I work!

4. Thanks Cat n bull thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Just one word - GORGEOUS!!!!

6. Thanks Cat n bull thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I can't show off pictures right now because I'd be giving away a couple surprises . . .
    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

I'm still working on my nieces nightmare quilt. Had me in tears yesterday as I measured and measured
    and when I went to put the layers together it was to big for the backing. It's been a nightmare since I
    started that one. I am ready to put binding on it today to get it out of my way. Then will move onto my 2nd. nieces
    quilt. That one should be easier. The top is ready in Sue Bonnet theme , then I will put it together.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

That is absolutely ADORABLE!! What are the blocks called again? The ones around the birds and in the center? I love the colours too. How did you get the edges scalloped like that? She's going to love it.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry...forgot to mention my stuff! LOL! I finished a baby quilt for a friend...I'm not that pleased with it but it'll do. Am working on two more mug rugs while I wait for the fabric for Liam's Minecraft quilt and the book so that DH can build me a new workstation as mine is CLEARLY not working for me. After a day sewing that baby quilt my body was hurtin!

Once that's done I will quilt the Witch and then figure out what's next!

Designer Diva

Post Thanks / Like

I'm working on a Star Wars Themed quilt & a Princess Quilt. They are for an organization called Alexander's Quest. Our Pastor's 6 yr old son passed away in Feb. from cancer. This wonderful organization grants kids fighting cancer 2nd wishes. They gave his dad & him a huge Star Wars Lego kit to build together. It was awesome.

They are having a fundraiser next month and I wanted to do a boy/girl quilt to thank them for what they did for our Pastor's family. Will post pictures later.

Kim

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by grammakim04 View Post
    I'm working on a Star Wars Themed quilt & a Princess Quilt. They are for an organization called Alexander's Quest. Our Pastor's 6 yr old son passed away in Feb. from cancer. This wonderful organization grants kids fighting cancer 2nd wishes. They gave his dad & him a huge Star Wars Lego kit to build together. It was awesome.

They are having a fundraiser next month and I wanted to do a boy/girl quilt to thank them for what they did for our Pastor's family. Will post pictures later.

Kim
    It hurts me to read things like this...no one should outlive their children. So, SO, terribly sad.