Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now óoró

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hello?

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Hello?

Hi Honey and welcome to the forum. This is a wonderful site for anyone interested in quilts or quilting. Be sure to watch Jenny's tutorials and you will come away loaded with inspiration! Visit often....Barb

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Honey.........welcome to the forum. I had to smile as I read your post.........my first thought was........she met Blondie! How cool is that! Hope you enjoy your time here and check out the Group section. Blondie started a group called Circle of Comfort quilts awhile back. Look through all the groups.......you might find some that you want to join.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Honey! Totally jealous! I bet you found Blondie even sweeter than we think! You will enjoy it here
    ...Trish

(I'm sarcastic. Breathe deeply, then laugh...)

my blog-- http://www.aliaslaceygreen.com my photos --- http://www.rteest42.com

Machine Stitcher

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Honey, I'm glad you found your way to the site. I'm new here too. Welcome from Arizona!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the forum. While I have never personally met any of the women here I feel like I personally know them. You will find so much support, advice, care, concern, love, etc. on this forum. Be sure and check out the General Chit Chat every morning. Blondie always has such a nice start to my day. I look forward to see some of your projects in the Show and Tell section.

Robin from Effingham, IL

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome from Wisconsin!

Susie

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

First of all, welcome!

Second of all, how lucky for you to have met Blondie...obviously she is as sweet in person as she is on here!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Honey!

How lucky you were to meet our Blondie. You did the right thing to come here, you're gonna love it here! I live "on the other side of the big ocean" but well, what can I say? I can tell you that this forum is a very loving, caring and uplifting place to visit. It's very addictive, so you were warned

Welcome welcome, and we can't wait to see what magic you will do to fabrics!

Steffie
    ~* Steffie *~

Life is like a party. You invite a lot of people; some go, some join you, some laugh with you, some didnít come. But in the end, after the fun, there would be a few who would clean up the mess with you. And most of the time, those were the uninvited ones.

My AWESOME new blog (hey, I like it ) http://evilynnigirl.blogspot.fi
    /
    Add me on Facebook: Steffie Eronen

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Well, yays for you, welcome, welcome welcome and what in the heckfire shoot took you soooo long to call me up and get in here?

Honey, you are gonna love it here. Jenny's tutorials are perfect for you - and the rest of us, which is what brought us all here in the first place. Jump right on in and make some new friends. Join a group or two. If you don't know what you are doing, call me. Do all of this and you will be fine. Did I ever tell you my Daddy called me bossy?

I am generally on early in the morning and if I find time, I get back on in the late afternoon and evening, but not always. I try to get in and post a good morning in the general chat threads.

Looking forward to taking care of that head of hair tomorrow. If I think of it I will bring my camera for a before and after.
    Sewing mends the soul.

Do the math; count your blessings
    Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
    ~ Madeleine L'Engle

10. Thanks shermur thanked for this post
    Beginning Stitcher

Post Thanks / Like

hello blondie!
    i am also looking foreward to seeing you tomorrow. I have been watching tutorials so much that I have seen them in my sleep.