Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Inviting a few new moderators and a word or two about the forum

LOVE love all that you do for US!!!! I have a small business and working your fingers to the bone to grow it is painful and omg Sleep depriving, but I know you all WILL succeed because you WANT to and we are here to help you!

Fell in love with the Tut's, have ordered more pre-cuts from you all than will fit in my drawers hehehe But can not say enough GOOD things about MSQ and the folks behind all the hard work!

((((Natalie)))) We've spoken on the phone, ((((Jenny)))) you BET I'm getting a hug when we all meet in October and ((((Sarah)))) Love your soft spoken tutorital with the twinkle in your eyes that you KNOW we can do it!

Go MSQ!!!!

:-Debbie

Ohh (((((Al)))) Thank YOU for keeping us all on track and posted about what's up!
    Debbie and the cats KayCee (16), Lucky Streak (11), and gods gift Sandia (8)

RIP Bonnie (18) December 2014 We had 10 loving years before you went to see your previous Meow-Mom - tell her I love you too!

Spread Sunshine with every thought, word and deed.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

As far as I am concerned the entire Missouri* family is an inspiration. I have the utmost respect for any family who can work together in such a demanding business and still survive as a family.
    May God bless you all.
    Beth

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I also have never said an unkind word against M*QC, and I certainly would never do so on this forum (or anywhere for that matter). I completely understand the time, effort and expense of operating a forum such as this and appreciate beyond words the lack of "strict" moderation that exists here and am amazed at the friendliness that exists in spite of it.

However, I have wondered at times why it was not moderated when things get out of hand, (and lets face it, we are human and everyone doesn't always get along) so kudos to you for appointing mods. I have some experience moderating threads and know that it's a fine line between "dictating" moderation and moderating with...well moderation. I would hate to see this place disintegrate into "control freakishness" but I'm certain that would never happen here as everyone is so fantastic.

Thank you for trusting us to take care of this forum with you. I think you all know how much the forum and M*QC means to all of us around the world but we sure don't say it enough. So.... from my heart to all of yours.....Thank you.

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

You all are seriously the best. Can't express enough how great it feels to be understood and appreciated.

Thank you!

5. Thanks wjhypes, Monique, Tamara J Liddell thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Wow. When I first read this I started going over and over in my mind my own words here. I don't believe I've joined in any of the negativity, especially when it concerns you and yours Al. What I confess I am guilty of is not speaking up when something negative about the shop has come up, and I KNOW how it is for you guys. I've posted about how amazed I am when I get an order two days after I place it (still don't know how you do that!), and that any time I have had an issue I get a response quickly, weather permitting and all that. With the growth you guys are going through (bigger shop, the magazine, the countless tutorials.....) we gotta expect some growing pains. I feel fortunate to be watching all this from afar! I can say "I was a M*QC shopper before it was cool!"

Finally, if it wasn't for stumbling upon you guys on the net I would have most likely given up on my quilting a year ago. Jenny has shown me that anything is possible and I believe I really can do this! She's given me the confidence to make quilts that WOW the people I give them too! I think this is a good move Al. Thanks for taking care of us!
    ~~Libby~~

Quilters make great comforters.

Friendship is sewn with love and measured by kindness.

7. Thanks Bethy thanked for this post
    The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Well said, Al. I've often wondered when you would finally speak out on this issue. 99% of us on this forum love all of your family and would never think of complaining about any glitches that may occur because we know the tremendous amount of time all of you must be contributing to MSQC during this period of huge growth. I'm so excited to see how immensly popular your company has become and with this new quarterly magazine, your growth will be even crazier!

2013 will be a year of exhaustion and headaches that go with a booming business and we are here to appreciate, love, pray and hopefully be a source of encouragement for the family. Thanks Al, Sarah, Natalie, Jenny, spouses, kids, and grandkids! These are exciting days and we have your backs! <<<<< Hugs to all>>>>>

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Well, you all know how to make a girl cry! Thank you for your love and support! We really do want a happy place for you quilters and know how much you all love each other. It is a great joy for us to see the interaction and words of encouragement you offer to each other.
    Thank you for loving us, and for being understanding when things get rough.

10. Thanks Monique, Tamara J Liddell thanked for this post
    Prairie Pointer

Post Thanks / Like

I have been a member of this forum for only a very short time but I have thoroughly enjoyed reading all the posts and trying to catch up on all the posts that were here long before me. I love M*QC tutorials and enjoy Jenny so much. Keep up the good work, and thank you for all you do to keep this forum so interesting.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sewhot View Post
    Thank you for loving us, and for being understanding when things get rough.
    No problem...keep up the good work and keep the tutorials coming. Everytime a new tutorial is posted, the flag one now, I think "I want to make that"....don't know when I'm going to find time to make all these but at least I love watching them and thinking I might make them.
    Shirley aka buckeyequilter
    I work to support a sewing habit that I don't have time for, because I work!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

You guys are the best!!! Truly love MSQC and look forward to many years with you. Thanks for all of the work you do and keeping this forum so positive - Snafus are going to happen (hey, we're all human), but the way that you have handled them is exemplary and should be a model for all. Thank you!!!