• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Iris Girl
    Missouri Star
    • Jan 2013

Re: Inviting a few new moderators and a word or two about the forum

I appreciate a great deal what you and the rest of your family does. Its not easy all the time and not fun all the time but all of you always come out winning with a smile. Keep up the good work and thank you for this wonderful place to meet and make friends with so many others that share the same ideas and love of quilting. The tutorials and the magazine are so fun and helpful. Thank you again for doing what you do best.
    sigpic:icon_hug: Iris Girl = April = fabric, Fabric FABRIC!!
    Time spent with cats is never wasted.
    Sigmund Freud

Comment

• rebeccas-sewing
      Missouri Star
      • Apr 2010

Thanks, Al for filling us in. Thanks to all of the Doan family and their employees for MSQC and The Forum. Sounds like you need to hire some more staff. I don't see how you can possibly keep this up long-term after hearing how hard the founders are working.
      Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.

Comment

• Eliza
        The Guild President
        • Oct 2012

Thank you Al, and all your family and staff. I am still a beginning quilter and the forum and tutorials have encouraged me to have more confidence in my sewing. For example, I made a tote from Jenny's tutorial and free pattern, entered it in two of our local agricultural shows and won second prize each time. Mind you, there were only two entries in the class at one of the shows . . . but there were six at the other one .

Comment

• Jean Sewing Machine
          Missouri Star
          • Jan 2012

Just love this wonderful business, wonderful forum, and we feel like we are part of the extended Doan family! You all have made such strides in the past year since I've been a member, and I wonder how you can do it all! You respond at a moments notice to requests from customers, and continue to update and upgrade for us so we can keep up with our quilting community. I don't know how you can do it all. While growth and opportunities are great, don 't burn yourselves out trying to stretch yourselves too far beyond what human beings who put so much love and care into building a buiness can physically and mentally do! Those are my words of advice from an older person who has done that on occasion! Love you all, and please know in your hearts how much we love, appreciate, admire and cherish you all! Thanks for writing us, Al!

Comment

• MRoy
            Missouri Star
            • Jul 2011

A big Thank You to the Doan family for all you do! Being entrepreneurs, especially with a business that has become as successful as MSQC, is hard work. I've always had great service from MSQC. I appreciate everything that you have done and continue to do for quilting. Stand your ground! There are many more here who have your back than those who don't.
            *~* Myrna *~*
            *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

Comment

• snippet
              Missouri Star
              • Oct 2012

thank you MSQC for the forum and all your hard work. I look forward to seeing moderators in the forum.

Comment

• MayinJerset
                Missouri Star
                • May 2012

Originally posted by bkthomas View Post
                Dear Family Doan, I appreciate all you do and just want to take this chance to tell you so!

Thank You Very Much!!!!
                I SECOND THAT!

Comment

• dizzyLiz
                  The Guild President
                  • Jan 2012

Thank you to the entire Doan family for all that you do. And Al, yes I trust you. I'm aware how important we are to you, I know your family always looks out for us the customer.

I have a full round of hugs for all when I get there in October.
                  Keep the Faith

dizzyLiz

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=1196342

Comment

• mgreen2427
                    Applique Angel
                    • Jan 2013

I think all of you are doing a wonderful job. I have learned soo much from you're tutorails and am anxiously awaiting my second Quilting Quickly magazine!! I hope soon to feel confident enough to post my work. I also love the little notes in my orders it shows the extra love and even though you are growing quite rapidly you're still giving us the small home town feel! Keep up the great job we love you!! While quilting in you're sleep please watch those needles they do bite.
                    Melissa Greenfield :icon_wave: Crafty Quilty Mimi

Comment

• Granny Judy
                      Missouri Star
                      • Apr 2011

I have to add my thoughts here... You are all wonderful people and are doing an amazing job!! I love being a part of THIS family and circle of friends. Thank you all for your time, efforts and concern. We often forget what goes on in the back ground that makes this spot so wonderful and friendly. You have my gratitude and loyalty...
                      Judy

Click HERE to find me and My imagination
                      :icon_wave:

Comment

• buckeyequilter
                        Missouri Star
                        • Jan 2012

Thank you!!
                        Shirley aka buckeyequilter
                        I work to support a sewing habit that I don't have time for, because I work!

Comment

• Jean Sewing Machine
                          Missouri Star
                          • Jan 2012

This message from Al Doan is so important for all forum members to read, I'm bumping it up.

Comment

• pcbatiks
                            Missouri Star
                            • Mar 2012

Originally posted by patchiereggie View Post
                            To the whole FAMILY DOAN I want to send a BIG CHEER!!!!!!!!!! I am very grateful for this platform and the shop, and the tutorials, and I honestly hope that the wave of gratitude from the people in this forum will roll over you and give you strength for all the things you do and I feel like most of the Forum members can see the big picture! But thank you for sharing with us I really admire your sense of family and a Big virtual hug to all who make MSQC happen!!! Don't lose the love for what you are doing!!!!
                            Very well said Patchiereggie.............to Al and the rest of the Doan Family........remember that we love and appreciate all that you do for all of us out here in Quilting Land. This forum has brought us more comfort, love, laughs, hugs, prayers, inspiration and quilting knowledge than you can imagine! Al after reading your post I appreciate it even more. MSQC has become an important part of so many of our lives...........so much so, that even or families & friends realize how important you all are too us! So thank you all for the tutorials, a great store, great daily deals, a fantastic forum and above all the tremendous amount of work that your family and employees put into MSQC. THANK YOU............THANK YOU............THANK YOU..........THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
                            Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

• Lindagie
                              Missouri Star
                              • Feb 2012

I probably missed some of the threads and posts that you are referring to, but I think it is a good idea to have moderators to oversee some things. It is never easy when working for and with the public!
                              If it wasn't for Jenny's tutorials and classes, I wouldn't have gotten into quilting; and certainly wouldn't have learned as much in such a short time OR had so much fun doing it all. I have ordered many things from MSQC and have never had a problem, just exemplary service. Thank you! You are all doing a fantastic job and I appreciate all of your efforts! Keep up the great work!
                              :icon_wave: Linda
                              "Home is where they love you"

Comment

• rochellejay
                                Quilting Royalty
                                • Nov 2012

I have ordered from MSQC many times and have always been pleased with the speed and quality of my orders. I am also so thankful for the tutorials - I started quilting because of Jenny! She has given me the confidence to just jump in and try new things - and I AM LOVING it! Additionally, I personally have missed all the negative posts, which I am glad for! So it may not be as wide spread of a problem as you think I've experienced nothing but positive feedback and help here. Love to all!

Comment

Working...
                                X