Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Missouri Star

Orange County, CA and Baarn, Netherlands temporarily
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Finally a Diagnosis :D

Gosh, Marilyn. So glad they've figured out the problem and you're getting treatment. Rest, rest and rest some more.
    Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

I bet you are glad you know what it is so they can get rid of it. I have one now that has began crawling up my arm and neck. My rheumatologist doesn't seem to be too worried about it. Oh well.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

What a relief that must be to finally know what is going on and start treatment. I'll say a prayer for you.
    Shirley aka buckeyequilter
    I work to support a sewing habit that I don't have time for, because I work!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Glad you have a diagnosis for the rash and are starting to feel less itchy - I hate being itchy and rashy, but seems to just be part of my life anymore.... Didn't you also have problems with your toe? Is it better? I sure hope so!

Missouri Star

Just outside of St. Louis in rural Missouri
    Post Thanks / Like

Nope on the toe. GK's didn't have school today so I thought I could drive myself to get my labs done. And then go to the store for a few essentials afterward, while DH wrangled the kids. Big mistake. By the time I got home I was in agony. Soaked the toe, put on new bandages, and am currently resting on the sofa, (love seat actually so the don't have room to run into my foot) as much a a 4, 6 and 10 yr old will let me.QUOTE=ilive2craft2;260325]Glad you have a diagnosis for the rash and are starting to feel less itchy - I hate being itchy and rashy, but seems to just be part of my life anymore.... Didn't you also have problems with your toe? Is it better? I sure hope so![/QUOTE]
    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to hear that the toe is still an ouchy! Get as much rest as possible - I know it is hard to do. Feel better soon!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

so glad you have a diagnosis and some meds to help you feel better, take it easy and rest that toe so it too can get better
    Iris Girl = April = fabric, Fabric FABRIC!!
    Time spent with cats is never wasted.
    Sigmund Freud

Binding Belle

Post Thanks / Like

Auntie Mern ! Glad to hear the rx's are helping w/ the rash, you betcha Woo Hoo for you! Sorry the toe is still giving grief though. C'mon girl, we've got to get you healed up and back to sewing !

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Marilyn, Happy you have a diagnosis because that helps mentally if not physically. And that you have a treatment course, great, Keep researching your condition and questioning your physicians if you find something that you think may help. My prayers for you to feel better and stay well. God Bless.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Oh good grief, you have had a heck of a week havent you!?! I am glad you have a doctor who is responsive and is able to help get you taken care of. I can only really empathize with you, knock on wood I've only had seasonal allergies. My poor sister though has had it pretty rough with rashes and allergic reactions quite similarly to what you describe I truly hope you feel better soon and will be in my prayers!
    Finished is way better than perfect!