Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940
    Fabric Fanatic

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Let's tell all our newbies a thing or two...

Should I change my name to chat killer???

Rhoni Ann - My message above this one was in reply to you. I will get the hang of this...

Shiny Thimble

Post Thanks / Like

Hello I am Suzanne and I am new to the forum. I have lived in Spain for over 20 years but I am originally from New York. I am crazy about fabrics and quilting is my favorite way to use my stash. This is my first forum of any kind. I hope to learn what's new in quilting and where I can find answers to things like legalities of copyrights. I love meeting quilters, they are always kind and natural and easy to make friends with. I look forward to meeting all of you!!

Shiny Thimble

Post Thanks / Like

Hello everyone. My name is Teresa and I'm finishing up my second quilt, (rail fence pattern, lap size, stipple quilting, custom binding), and in the planning stages for my third, (flannel rag quilt, larger than lap, smaller than twin). My first quilt was inspired by my mother in law who passed last year and left me her machine, fabric, supplies, patterns, etc... I had no idea what I was doing, (still don't), but turned all her left over scraps into a brick pattern quilt. Very amateurish, but I was hooked. When the kids were young, many years ago I sewed their play clothes, Halloween costumes that sort of thing, but dropped it as life got too busy. Glad to have found this forum and already much smarter about quilting than when I arrived.