Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Jenny's New Video Tutorial Classes on Sympoz!

O in my post I almost forgot. Thanks for the work you put into the making of this new style of tuts. I cant wait to get mine.
    Have a blessed day in HIS name!
    PAULA

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: Jenny's New Video Tutorial Classes on Sympoz!

WHAT AN AWESOME SERIES......... I've watched all the MSQC tutorials and I thought Jenny was a great instructor. This afternoon I purchased and viewed this entire series and I'm just so happy that I did. This series is very basic in it's approach to quilting and for me that's what works best. The chapter on jelly rolls and strip quilts (and the awesome bag tutorial) is worth the price of the entire series, all by itself. As I said....I thought Jenny was a great instructor (before this series) ... know I can honestly tell you ...... Jenny is a wonderful, articulate, awesome teacher. YOU ROCK, GIRL.

Block Queen

Post Thanks / Like

I have signed up for Jenny's Tutorial Classes and I love them. I found out about them on facebook. What I love about them is that you can watch them as many times as you want and if you stop in the middle the next time you go back it remembers where you left off. The demos are great. You can print up a list of all the materials you need. Thanks Jenny. Money well spent. Elaine

Honey Bun

Post Thanks / Like

I purchased this course and loved it so much I gifted it to a freind of mine that just had a baby. Everything I have learned about quilting so far I have learned from Jenny's tutorials I am to intimidated to take a class. I am so glad I stumbled upon the Missouri Star website I love it!! The best $20.00 I have spent in a long time. I hope that there will be more down the road.....have a great weekend everyone~~

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

I bought the video series yesterday and watched ALL of them! They are as addicting as the youtube tutorials and now I have a choice between them! I loved them and am excitedly waiting on Jenny's next video tutorial.
    Thank You Jenny and family for alll that you do for us.
    Lola

UN-Biased

Post Thanks / Like

My Christmas money has been burning a hole in my pocket, but I wanted to make sure I got something I would really enjoy. Boy did I find it when I got these classes. I am still very new to quilting and love the simple ways shown to make the fabulous quilts! Thanks so much!!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Jenny's New Video Tutorial Classes on Sympoz!

WOW what a great deal!!!!
    When I am not as broke as a glass on the floor I'll sign up!!!
    The one time I did take a quilting class it was $75.00 and it was to last 10 weeks one Sunday a week, because that was my day off. So I went to learn how to make a sampler quilt. Well 4 weeks into the project the other ladies have already finished their quilts, and left, so I was the only one sitting in the class room by myself!!! After a 2 more weeks I just tossed in the towel and said forget it and never attempted to take another class and never finished the quilt!!! I was so frustrated that I paid all that money for nothing.!! I just didn't like sitting in that room all by myself.

So this is something I will enjoy doing.
    Thanks to Jenny and to all of you out there!!
    Jan G

Fabric Fanatic

Post Thanks / Like

I purchased this and I have never found anything so well done. So easy to follow and so much learned. Everyone should have it. She shows every detail so well and makes finisihing so easy.
    I can't give it a high enough rating. Do yourself a favor, give it to you as a gift.... Great gift for a friend too.
    Last edited by devoteddi; March 2nd, 2011 at 02:21 AM.

UN-Biased

Post Thanks / Like

I just love this series. So easy to follow and understand. Great job. Looking forward to the next series.

Quilting Royalty

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by janluna View Post
    I love the way Jenny teaches cause she is like a good friend that wants you to shine. She doesn't talk down to you, or make you feel like an idiot. She's brilliant and wants to share her love of sewing and quilting as an art form.
    I so argree with Jan on this one. Jenny is the best teacher. I love the tutorials and the online classes too. You can never learn too much, can you? Thanks Jenny.