Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Gift Certificate

I received a gift certificate for Christmas. I have been carefully selecting fabrics as I don't usually have free money to spend and I wanted to get the most for my money. I also have 2000 in quilters cash so I made up an order to include the DD, using a little more than half of what I have so I can buy more at a later date. I went to checkout and I put in the gift certificate code and it will not apply.. Why won't it apply? Now I have to call tomorrow and do the order over the phone. I'm hoping that because there was an issue that they will still give me the DD that I ordered at the DD price. I'm thinking they will, but it is still irritating that it will not work. Has anyone else had this issue or is it only me? Oh well, I've waited this long to use it, what's one more day...

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Gift Certificate

I am very sure they will honor your order with the DD price. They may even give you some sort of bonus because of your trouble. They are all about good customer service. I think you just found another bug in the system.
    Lisa

Please treat others as you would hope others would treat those you love.

[/COLOR]

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I know they are really good about this kind of thing...I'm not mad at them, cause it probably is a glitch that they don't know about yet. It was just aggravating, that's all. I will call them tomorrow and see what happens. I'm not looking for anything extra....but I wouldn't refuse it either! LOL

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

First....thank you Lisa for being there when I needed to rant about something that I could do nothing about at that time of night...
    Next...I called to place my order. Just so you know, if you received a gift certificate before the changeover...I got mine at the beginning of January, those numbers will not work anymore. She took the amount of my GC and made it quilters cash and gave me extra cash so that I would still be getting yesterday's DD at the low price. So I now have to sit back and wait for my order to come in.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I am so glad it worked out. I once placed an order with a note for them to please pick the red that pulled the red out of the charm packs I chose best. They did and it was wonderful. I don't think there is anything they won't do for us. What are you making anyway?
    Lisa

Please treat others as you would hope others would treat those you love.

[/COLOR]