Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Shiny Thimble

Post Thanks / Like

Default New to the group

Hi All,

I'm new to quilting and new to the group. I stumbled across this web site while doing a 'quilting' search on youtube and fell in love with the easy tutorials. I just knew that I would be able to learn alot from you all.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: New to the group

Glad you found us!!! We have quilters of all experience and ability. Most of us are fabric hounds....okay...addicts. Check out the Deal A Day at the top of the page every day there will be something new on special....also the tutorials are wonderful. Of course if you have any questions, please feel free to ask!!!!

Shell
    Michele

9 Patch Princess

Post Thanks / Like

welcome quiltingnewbie!! I love the girls youtube videos too!! I think they have some more on the way (hint hint ) and we are anxiously waiting for them :P

But you'll love your time here, it's a good group of us all helping each other out, so don't be afraid to ask questions, like shell said, we're all of different levels of expertise so someone can answer the question and we're probably all wondering about it anyway

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah!! Thanks for joining us!! We are planning some new tutorials....soon very soon, I promise.

So glad you could join us. Hang out, ask questions.....we'll try to hook you up. Have a great night!!