Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Wednesday Wake Up Greetings

Hello everyone!
    I always feel like writing on this post at this time of day is a waste cause everyone else has moved on already.
    I too am not a morning person. Never have been. I am definitely a night owl. Marilyn, I'm like you and go to bed most times cause I feel like I should and not necessarily because I'm tired. I have been on a very off schedule lately. I was so tired for about 4-5 days that doing anything was a chore. I'm feeling better now and hope that was my version of the flu. Now I can't sleep so I'm sleeping at odd times of the day and its really messing with my cleaning/sewing time. Oh well, I'll get back on track.
    Yesterday I did some errands and I cut out and started working on my January block for the SulkyBOM 2013. I think I am going to work on a mug rug tonight as I have found so many that I want to try. I am also going to try and finish my SS gift for January. I have been staying on track so hopefully I can keep it up.
    Well, hope everyone has a great day!
    Prayers to all.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Well I check back on all the new posts :-) and read this one alot with folks coming in even after work and posting :-) Good for you trying to stay on track. My excuse is that if ONLY I could vacuum when I feel like it at 2 am, house work would get done more often, but NOOO hubby's got to try and sleep then *sigh* so I sew, cut or wander the internet for more ideas hahaah

Have a great day Cil

;-Debbie
    Debbie and the cats KayCee (16), Lucky Streak (11), and gods gift Sandia (8)

RIP Bonnie (18) December 2014 We had 10 loving years before you went to see your previous Meow-Mom - tell her I love you too!

Spread Sunshine with every thought, word and deed.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Good afternoon to everyone........I'm here a little late. The rain has finally stopped....yah!!! I got the chance to talk with Lonna yesterday morning for a few minutes.......it was fun visiting with her on the phone. We talked like we had known each other for years......I really do love this forum and the friends I've made here!

I need to pull out the fabric & plan a COC quilt for my next project. Hope all of you have a good evening!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HdWench View Post
    Well I check back on all the new posts :-) and read this one alot with folks coming in even after work and posting :-) Good for you trying to stay on track. My excuse is that if ONLY I could vacuum when I feel like it at 2 am, house work would get done more often, but NOOO hubby's got to try and sleep then *sigh* so I sew, cut or wander the internet for more ideas hahaah

Have a great day Cil

;-Debbie
    Me too!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Hi folks I know I have been gone for a while, but with this little notebook thingy it got sick and needed some software that my son had for it but it took him a while to find it!! but now it is fixed and I am back in checking my email and check in on all my fave web sites!!! So I am alive and well...other than this cold that has hung on since Christmas!! UGH!! I have not sewn anything since Christmas I have done some crocheting but that's about it, I am just not in the sewing mood I guess!!

Well any way "HI Y'ALL" and Happy New Year I hope this year brings new hope and happiness for all!!

Love and Hugs,
    Jan G.
    Jan G

THE HURRIER I GO,
    THE BEHINDER I GET!!!!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

WHY am I still packing?
    I have changed suit cases twice. I can check two. I should have just divided the stuff between them and called it good!
    Ack!

You all have a good day tomorrow. I must get some sleep so I can convince the TSA that I will do no harm with the slightly pointed school scissors. They are only for snipping thread. If they take them, they were only $1.35.

I'll catch you if I can snag someone's 'puter.
    Be who you are and say what you feel
    because those who mind don't matter,
    and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

lol Tog! Have a good trip and scissors haha forgot TSA probably will think they are evil.

;=debbie
    Debbie and the cats KayCee (16), Lucky Streak (11), and gods gift Sandia (8)

RIP Bonnie (18) December 2014 We had 10 loving years before you went to see your previous Meow-Mom - tell her I love you too!

Spread Sunshine with every thought, word and deed.

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Oh gosh, what a fun thread to read this has been! I can sure relate to all you night owls as am writing this around 40 am! I get my,second wind around midnight then about 20 am, figure hey, the kitties are asleep ( one grunts in his sleep) as is DH, maybe I should get some zzzz's. Then me lies there, miscounting sheep and having to start again... Thinking of all my projects underway and more I wanna do... Reading these posts is One of my favourite activities when i can't sleep... Sometimes I give in and get the sewing machine monster fired up but then need a major nap in the afternoon to catch up... Thank God I'm retired ... Life is never dull.... Hugs and special prayers to those in need....

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sewmuchjan View Post
    Hi folks I know I have been gone for a while, but with this little notebook thingy it got sick and needed some software that my son had for it but it took him a while to find it!! but now it is fixed and I am back in checking my email and check in on all my fave web sites!!! So I am alive and well...other than this cold that has hung on since Christmas!! UGH!! I have not sewn anything since Christmas I have done some crocheting but that's about it, I am just not in the sewing mood I guess!!

Well any way "HI Y'ALL" and Happy New Year I hope this year brings new hope and happiness for all!!

Love and Hugs,
    Jan G.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	welcome20.jpg 
Views:	284 
Size:	15.0 KB 
ID:	37044

wondered where in the heckfire shoot you went to! I unnerstand about the puters. Mine is held together with prayers, and probably chewing gum.
    Hope you can get back into the swing of things. Have missed you!
    Blondie
    Sewing mends the soul.

Do the math; count your blessings
    Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
    ~ Madeleine L'Engle

10. Thanks sewmuchjan thanked for this post