Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Batting Beauty

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: how long does it take to process an order?

It is unusual for them not to be answering emails. They are usually very prompt at answering them within 24 hrs.
    As far as receiving my orders from there, it used to take 3-5 days, now it will take up to 15 days before I receive them .

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara J Liddell View Post
    It is unusual for them not to be answering emails. They are usually very prompt at answering them within 24 hrs.
    As far as receiving my orders from there, it used to take 3-5 days, now it will take up to 15 days before I receive them .
    I know the last two or three have taken a little while, I didn't give it much thought but I don't think it was 15 days, not sure though. This order has some stuff for gifts....yikes...might have to change my plans.
    Shirley aka buckeyequilter
    I work to support a sewing habit that I don't have time for, because I work!

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

I think they got really behind during the site updating process. I know they are doing their best...they always do. I put in an order on the 7th, it also included the d/d. I didn't get the usual confirmation email either, & when I realized the order wasn't processed by the computer right, I called & they helped me re-order....then I had more trouble with the same order, so I sent an email. That took 5 days to get an answer...but they really are trying to put out a lot of fires, I think. Maybe it's best to not expect orders to show up fast like they used to....at least not yet.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

My daughter said there was a packaged delivered for me today. I think I only have one order....so I hope it's the one from the 18th. I did not receive any additional notifications about the shipment. I'm just glad someone was home to get it and it wasn't left out in the weather.
    Shirley aka buckeyequilter
    I work to support a sewing habit that I don't have time for, because I work!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I think the update of the system and maybe just an increase in orders (I hope that's it) is making the orders slower. They will work through them I'm sure. I placed an order the 17th for the book and the dd, it says ready for shipping the 18th but as of today did not give me a delivery estimate or that it is shipped. No e mails either. I'm sure this is a glitch they'll work out.

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Hi everyone!! We are SO sorry that your orders are taking longer than you are hoping! We did have delays with Mom signing the magazines (she insisted and signed every.single. one of them!) Most of those are out in the mail now, and the glitches with the new site have all been worked through, and we are still catching orders that were lost in the change! If you are still wondering about a specific order, please give us a call. Jackie or Becky will gladly help. We will soon be back to knocking your socks off with our speedy shippers! Thank you all for being so understanding and patient with us as we grow!! YOU REALLY ARE THE BEST!

7. Thanks mrswindy4, BillNye thanked for this post
    The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Just glad to know everything is ok at M*!!!
    ~Mary
    As ye sew, so shall ye rip.

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

on top of all that, the emails have been spotty at best, after we upgraded, the email system hasn't been 100%, but I'm working on tightening that up so you again get beautiful emails all the time

If you placed on order on the 3rd @shorte85 and haven't seen anything I would definitely call. Right now we're about a week behind, but not a month, email or call, we'll figure out what's going on!

Beginning Stitcher

Post Thanks / Like

I am so sorry to everyone that had to wait for their orders or that tried to contact us. We did get really behind for a couple of weeks. We have things all lined back out and hope this never happens again!!! We have the best customers ever!!! Thank you for being patient with us and we vow to always be here for everyone!