Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Fabric Fanatic

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Hello from Edinburgh, Scotland

Hi MartinaG, I've never met anyone who is not able to learn more! Met many who think they know it all! I avoid them like the plague. This old dog can always learn new tricks, that's what life's all about. Thanks for the welcome. regards Ella Bella.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	welcome_007.gif 
Views:	39 
Size:	41.4 KB 
ID:	36193

Welcome from my little area of the world - North Carolina in the USA - sure hope you come back often and let us all share and grow together. You will find many folks here more than willing to be your quilty friend!
    Sewing mends the soul.

Do the math; count your blessings
    Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
    ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Fabric Fanatic

Post Thanks / Like

Awww thats a nice warm welcome. Regards Ella bella

Beginning Stitcher

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the site. I too love to pop in every morning to see what everone is up to.
    Visting Scotland is on our bucket list. It will probably be sometime after hubby retires.

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ellabella1 View Post
    O yes! the old East, West or Burger ( Edinburgh ) Weggie ( Glasgow ) Davide! Well we all have our crosses to bare Bridgette! I'll not hold it against you. Ha Ha! Both city's have own beauty and character and we love each other really. We are like a dysfunctional family. We can slag each other but woe betide an outsider making any negative comments!! Thanks for your welcome and I'm so Jealous you have MSQC. There is very little hear and what there is is very expensive! Thanks for the welcome, regards, Ella Bella
    Ella Bella! I was just going to say exactly that! That Weggies and Burgers and sling all day at each other but woe be the intruder who thinks they can do the same! I LOVE IT! Hope you join in often! and if you don't have an MSQC there, sad for you but you can always purchase from ours and for heaven's sake, it's now YOURS, too!
    *HUGS* and Alohas, Bridgette

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Unknown

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!" - Unknown

Blog
    http://hapamomquilts.blogspot.com

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Hello and welcome to the forum. Glad to have you with us.
    Donna
    MSQC: Where Strangers become Friends and Friends become Family!

"The soul would have no rainbows, if the eyes had no tears."native American wisdom