Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Prairie Pointer

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Giveaway Week 92 January 4th - 11th

I've love looking at other people's pictures of all their projects! I've posted a few of my own as well too.
    And pictures over pics most of the time! I'm not really a fan of the "text" language.

Prairie Pointer

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats Blondie!! I really like viewing other peoples pics as they give me inspiration AND cause me to realize I, too, can acheive such wonderful things. I post pics and typically edit them first - cropping out the excess, adjusting brightness/contrast for clarity, etc. I don't mind posting pics, but as I am just a duckling in the quilting world, have to actually complete a whole quilt. I share more of my other projects, i.e, runners, potholders, ornaments, and the like. But trust me, when I get my first quilt done I will definitely be boasting!
    May your life be always full, and your bobbins even fuller!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I like to share pics of my projects. I love to see what everyone else is working on. I get so much inspiration from everyone here.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats Blondie!

I love taking pictures, but for some reason when I take pictures particularly of projects I had completed to show here on the board they never tend to show the way I want them to. Therefore, I love looking at others and their creations.

Don't get me wrong though, I do like showing you what I have made whether its for me or others.
    My name is CJ
    My Creations: Photo Albums

My Wishful Wants List (ha ha)

Boobs and pins do NOT mix! Trust me, I know from experience.

Love: Sewing and reading.
    Sewing Machine: Janome New Home Model 108
    Pinterest: My Boards
    Pets:Have 1 dog, named Jake which is a Yellow Lab.

Prairie Pointer

Post Thanks / Like

I like looking at other pictures that have been posted.

Shiny Thimble

Post Thanks / Like

I have posted pics, but I love looking at others. Sometimes I get inspiration from them.
    Plus, I like looking at the different styles and art forms. Quilting is so diverse.

Quilting Royalty

Post Thanks / Like

I've only posted one picture. Not one for talking that much either, but I do read all the post and look at all the pictures every morning while having my tea. Love to see all the awsome inspiration.

Shiny Thimble

Post Thanks / Like

Well, considering I'm brand new to the game I will definitely be posting pics so I can get suggestions and helpful hints from all you wonderful folks on here but I most definitely enjoy looking at others work much better than my own. It gives me ideas and starts the creative juices flowing!!!
    Jami

4 Patch Pro

Post Thanks / Like

I'm an amateur shutterbug, expert *piecer*, and novice *quilter*! My main excuse for not posting my pics is that I usually can't find my camera cord to load them onto my laptop! I do love looking at everyone's pics on here, they have such great ideas and showcase such amazing talent! Not to mention, they inspire me to start new projects!!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations, Blondie! Enjoy your shopping trip! Just got my first digital camera for Christmas and have taken some pics () of stuff I made. However, I haven't yet figured out how to get them onto a computer so I can share them with you. Happily, my DIL has promised to teach me, so I'm hoping to get that done this weekend. That said, I love, love, love checking out what others have done on the Show and Tell page of the Forum!