Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Marvelous Monday!

Wow! What a surprise to get home from work and find out I won that beautiful charm pack! I can't think of a better way to start a Monday.....or any day really! LOL
    I can't tell you how many times I have watched the videos the MSQC girls STAR in, and I will continue to watch them. They have given me my interest in quilting back and built my self esteem in so many ways. My Grandma started my interest in quilting many years ago, but it just wasn't going well for me, so I gave up. Now, with the videos and all of you, my friends here, I am happily building my confidence and skills. So, a big thank you to everyone! I know my Grandma is smiling down on all of us!
    I hope everybody has a Marvelous Monday!
    Lola

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: Marvelous Monday!

Congratulations Lola. It's very exciting to win something isn't it? I'm so happy for you.
    Looks like another long night for me. My clock says it's two o'clock but I know it's really three a.m. Then again maybe this is the real time and Day light savings time is the fake time. Whatever, I'm still awake and that's not good. I have books to do and laundry to do in the morning. Maybe I should just get up and do it now. NOT!
    Have a wonderful Monday everyone even if it is the worst day of the week. Tomorrow the weather man promised sunshine and a warmer day. YAY! I hope everyone else has a sunny day too. Hugs, Jan

Break a stitch

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Marvelous Monday!

Quote Originally Posted by Lola2Ace View Post
    Wow! What a surprise to get home from work and find out I won that beautiful charm pack! I can't think of a better way to start a Monday.....or any day really! LOL

Lola

Happy Monday and congrats to you Lola! My day was just made perfect by your wonderful news.
    Jan, Luscious and I kept waking up all night long as well. Won't take us long to adjust. Plus, I think he was just thrilled that the Packers beat the Cowboys.

November kicks off all the celebrations and festivities for us. Sat was hubs birthday, today is my Mom's birthday, my oldest son is on the 15th and it marches on like that until the end of Feb. with at least one birthday a month, anniversaries and of course, Christmas and Thanksgiving, too! I will need roller skates until Spring. (Of course, I secretly think this is the most exciting time of the year - I love celebrations)

I couldn't resist the deal of the day.

It's Monday so that means cleaning:

Don't worry, I don't look like that when I am cleaning. And, I take lots of breaks. I plan to sew a wee bit today. Perhaps one long extended break?
    Have a great day ladies
    Sewing mends the soul.

Do the math; count your blessings
    Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
    ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Applique Angel

Post Thanks / Like

CONGRATULATIONS Lola!!!!!! That is awesome.

I'm up one whole hour before I should be due to the time change. The clock said 50am, the body said "get up, its 60 am" Oh well, should be able to get more done today, right?????

Blondie, hope all your folks have wonderful celebrations. We will be busy through the first of the year too.

It looks a little cool out there this morning, but supposed to get up to 78 degrees today. I love fall. The leaves are starting to change. It's a beautiful time of the year. I'm hoping the weather will hold up through the weekend, might be a good time to go to the mountains and take a hike.

Life is all about adventures. Hope everyone has the best Monday they have ever had!!!!

Have a blessed day!

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats Lola!

Well it's back to the grindstone for me.

Blondie have fun with all of your celebrating! I don't even want to talk about the Cowboys .

I don't like the time change either. I woke up early too because of it.

Have a great day everyone!
    Shelia

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I'll be darned, I forgot what the sun looked like and yet here it is blinding me through the kitchen window. YAY!! The birds were all cheerful and talking as I fed them.
    I woke up early too. Of course I didn't get to sleep until 4 a.m. Then I got up at 7.
    I wonder why I'm tired?
    Isn't great that Lola won the monthly giveaway?
    Well you guys have better teams than I do to root for. I'm stuck with the Buffalo Bills!
    They haven't won one single game. They are the worst team in the NFL. But we keep rooting for them. They even get close to winning my husband and son are in their glory and when they lose they are so depressed that it's sad. I have to laugh at them. It is really funny! Poor guys.
    Bye for now. I'll be popping in and out during my breaks. Love ya all, Jan

Designer Diva

Post Thanks / Like

Yay Congrats Lola2Ace I'm so happy for you. What a wonderful surprise indeed. I want to thank you
    ladies all for helping me to love me with the ups and down and to love my sewing once again and not view it as a chore but an art. It really does make a difference when everyone here is always talking about the great videos (which really help since I'm a visual person) what they are sewing and showing pictures of their beautiful work. I just want to thank everyone you all are beautiful and we all have our sewing bond which brings us all here together.
    Have a lovely day.
    Last edited by sewsoft; November 8th, 2010 at 01:25 PM.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

aww Sewsoft you are sew sweet!! It's true though. Thanks to MSQC we have all gotten together and made friends and sisters hopefully for life! But it is nice to be reminded we are here for each other everyday. Thanks sisters Hugs and Love, Jan

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

By the way did you know it's MSQC 2nd anniversary of being here? Yup it is. So congratulation to Jenny, Natalie, Sarah, Al, and the rest of their family who work so hard to make our lives a little easier with their wonderful videos and their great merchandise, and beautiful fabrics. Thank you Jenny and family for being here for us. Hugs, Jan

Prairie Pointer

Post Thanks / Like

It must have been a bad night for sleeping all over. I woke at 4 a.m. ready to get up. I almost did and thought better of it and went back to sleep at 5. Now I wished I would have just gotten up! Congrats on your winning Lola. I won $60 on 649 this weekend. Of course I stashed it away for Fat Quarter Friday at the quilt shop near me. If you buy 20 fats quarters you get them for $2.50on the second Friday of the month! (And our fat quarters are a little bigger in Canada 'cause we're metric) Such a great way to build my stash. It's going to be nice here today too. Not quite 78 though more like 45. (Had to go look at the thermometer to check the F and C) We are in Celcius in Canada so it's hard to think in F. lol
    Have a great Monday Ladies.
    Quilty hugs,
    Pinky