Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Binding Belle

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Santa is bringing me EQ7

Just sharing my joy. I cannot wait to learn this new software. :-) any other users out there with tips/tricks or ideas are welcome to express their thoughts.
    Sondra J.

2. Thanks Cat n bull thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Santa is bringing me EQ7

I have EQ7 (and EQ6 as well). I used it a lot at first, but not so much anymore. There are tutorials in the software, if I am not mistaken. Take those. You can scan in your fabric to really see how it will look. I love that you can print out the pattern for paper piecing. It will calculate yardage, too, and that is a great feature. It isn't too hard to learn. It won't take you long. Have fun, and enjoy! It is a great present!
    Joyce "She who dies with the most fabric wins!!"

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

You are a lucky girl. I am hoping to get that for Valentines Day or when I find a great coupon and a lottery ticket!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Good for you! I tbink there is a steep learning curve with it. I got it as a gift and I have played around with it but I haven't figured out how to do what I want on it. I guess I just don't want to invest the time; must not be that important to me. Good luck with it!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Wow...that is some awesome software! Hmm...have to get hubby on the look out for that! It's a tad pricey but looks like a lot of fun! How cool to be able to scan in your own stash!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Like any new software, it takes a bit to learn it. I just looked at my EQ7. There are 10 video lessons, and I remember a good size user manual. Start with looking at the video lessons, then when you look at the manual, you will better understand what it is saying. Have fun!
    Joyce "She who dies with the most fabric wins!!"