Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Quick n Easy Charm Pack Christmas Gifts - Plus my 1/2 Hex table runners from tut

Adorable all around Great job!
    *Dee*
    Believe
    There Is
    Good In The World

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Quick n Easy Charm Pack Christmas Gifts - Plus my 1/2 Hex table runners from tut

Has any one printed out the templates yet? I printed them out but don't know what size they are supose to be and how to cut the center
    out for the window . Thanks for any help.

Hugs Ann

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

They are all really cute. Love them.
    Donna
    MSQC: Where Strangers become Friends and Friends become Family!

"The soul would have no rainbows, if the eyes had no tears."native American wisdom

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

All your projects turned out great! I loved the star tutorial but don't understand how to get the templates. I dont's have a Facebook account...is there any other way to get them? Barb

Missouri Star

Just outside of St. Louis in rural Missouri
    Post Thanks / Like

Everything is just to cute. Gonna have to watch the star tut.
    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......

Applique Angel

Post Thanks / Like

So pretty....I love the star.

UN-Biased

Post Thanks / Like

Gotta love a productive day with needle and thread They all look great!! Stockings are on my list for next year, along with a new tree skirt. Did you follow a pattern for them? Or wing it?

Designer Diva

Post Thanks / Like

Love them all! Great job! That star is very cool!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

That star even though made with non Christmas/winter fabric is drop dead gorgeous? Can I ask where you got the pattern?

2013 = God's continued grace, healthy friends and family, and many wonderful sewing projects
    Jeanette

Prairie Pointer

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderFan View Post
    Gotta love a productive day with needle and thread They all look great!! Stockings are on my list for next year, along with a new tree skirt. Did you follow a pattern for them? Or wing it?
    For the stocking I just winged it, and got the idea for the star from the youtube tut, link posted at beginning of thread, and for the runners I didn't use a pattern, but Jenny's tut. I'm kinda a cheapo (or just broke) so make many of my templates, like the 1/2 hex for runners, myself using either card stock or manila folders. I do use a ruler over the templates while cutting tho.
    May your life be always full, and your bobbins even fuller!