Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Designer Diva

Post Thanks / Like

Default email replies from M*

Good morning, I love the M* YouTube videos, I love shopping online, I don't mind having to wait 10 days for my orders but I do not understand why it takes 2 days for M* to reply to an email....

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: email replies from M*

Might be because M* gets "Several " 1000's of emails each day. I am pretty sure that Mondays are the worse for M* as far as emails due to the fact that they are closed on Sunday.

Then too, it all depends on why you have emailed them most likely .....it might take a day or so longer, but I really don't know. In my experience when emailing M*,they have gotten back with me within 72 hours...( most of the time it is shorter than that....it's usually within 48 hours ...but then that was for a password issue )
    One more thing, how are you emailing ? I mean are you using the "Contact Us" at the bottom of the website ? Are you emailing or PM-ing MSQC ? I suppose it depends on where / how you are sending your emails too. ......just curious, what's the problem ?

Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
    http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"I miss the me I was when you were here"

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Thats nothing compared to trying to get them on the phone.....................

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Like red caboose said, they get tons of emails/phonecalls and it does take a while to go through them. The last that I knew that were in the process of hiring more staff. The unique thing with MSQC is they are growing so fast, it really is hard to keep up with the growth. They build/remodel buildings and hire more staff and it seems like as soon as they have - boom!!! they have outgrown it.

Designer Diva

Post Thanks / Like

I guess it's just me being impatient to get my ''toys''.....I was replying to an email about an order mistake...I got an answer this morning, I feel bad maybe my post was a little bit over reacting....