Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Weds. Morning

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Weds. Morning

Quick drive by wave here; sis has gone back home, have to take Pops to the dr - this came up quickly. He was doing so well yesterday walking, exercising and today is like going back ten spaces according to my Mom. I am off to run down the hill and get them rounded up for the dr.
    Sigh. My folks are treasures. It seems to come in doses with the amount of time I spend with them. Sometimes just a quick visit a few times a day and other times, I am staying the night with them for weeks on end. This has been a real eye opener on the aging process. My sis and brother are both disabled, so it is all me. Not feeling sorry for myself, just the facts, Jack.

The good news is that my sis brought some need figures she has been embroidering on and we are going to use them to eventually applique them for a quilt. It will be quite whimsical and full of things we like - bunnies, birds, kitties and perhaps a dog.

Hoping that Gina is having safe travels, that Laura will soon be in the pink and the rest of us skip all the puddles that muddle our day.
    Sewing mends the soul.

Do the math; count your blessings
    Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
    ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: Weds. Morning

Sorry you are having problems. Hope your Dad will be ok. I'll say a prayer for your folks and for you.

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Blondie, let us know how he is.

Jan, have you heard from our sweet Laura?

I have not done a lot today other than play with baby. I do have a pot of applepear sauce and applepear butter cooking. did I say that this morning? Probably. I don't remember.

Had a lady wanting my machine until she found out the stitch count was just over 2,000,000. I googled it to see if I have used and abused my machine...and according to the only thread I found about it 8,000,000 was not unheard of. So...she might be back once she looks around a little harder. I did look on ebay as well. There is one that keeps trying to sell, but no one is meeting the high reserve. And it doesn't include the $800 software program that mine does, so I am crossing my fingers.

I am feeling overwhelmed about the christmas swap...but trying not to be. I sure hope it is as easy as Suzi says and that I can speed through them.

I've also signed up for a modern quilt contest and started my own ornament swap.Oh, and I'm making 60 small parachutes for a community service project. How do I get myself into these situations?

I tried to lease out my son via facebook today to any of my friends that needed a baby fix. I told them it would guarantee that they wouldn't want another...I got no takers. Aparantly, apparantly, appearantly, (oh phooey, I won the school spelling bee 25 years ago) I guess just the threat was enough of a baby fix for them. So, I called my daughter and told her that if she wants me to be a good grandma to wait a few years. LOL, you guys know I am kidding, right??

Well, just 4 more hours until husband comes home after another 14 hour day...and 4 more hours until baby goes to bed.

Everyone have a good night. I am going to chase a little bug away from my phone charger now

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: Weds. Morning

Laura just called me. She should be online shortly. It seems she fainted and hit her head. They gave her codeine for her head ache and never told her nor did they look at her chart which had a flag that she is allergic to it. So he reacted to it rather badly. She had an electrocardiogram today on her heart and has more blood work and tests tomorrow. And may have to have a cathlab done soon. They are trying to find out exactly what is wrong with her heart. She can probably explain it all better when she checks in later. That's what I know so far. I was having a hard time hearing everything(my ears are not as good as they used to be) so I may not have heard everything right. She will explain. love you, Jan

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I made a mistake about Laura. It was an echocardiogram she had not the other. Sorry, I knew something wasn't right and I went and took a shower and it popped into my head echo stupid echo. Forgive me I have been worried about her and then I didn't sleep good last night. Finally gave up at 4:30 am and got up and started doing cleaning and laundry and all that stuff and I'm tired. I'm not thinking. I'm an idiot tonight forgive me. Sorry Laura. I'll get it right next time. Jan

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Good night people. I've had it. I'm exhausted to the point of tears. My class is tomorrow so I better get some sleep. Love you all. See you tomorrow. Love you Laura. Let me know how it goes tomorrow. See ya later guys. Hugs, Jan

Designer Diva

Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys! Hillbilly hug that baby for me I would love to have him for a day. Just a day now. But I'm to far away! Love him while you can and I know you do.

Blondie let us know about your Dad. Hope all is well. Visited your blog tonight.

Jan thank you for your prayers! It is so sweet of you to offer prayers for everyone. I'll remember you in my prayers and all of you guys! Especially Laura and Suzi who must have lost it along the way. How many stars is she going to make? See you in the morning light. Good night.
    Saundra

May your troubles be less and your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door! God bless the USA!

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

my first class i took was about four or so monthes after my husband had died. it was so good to take this class.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

See I knew Weds would not be a good day. For the last 3 weeks at least it has not been good for me.. Like Jan I am exhausted to the point of tears. My day was crappy. Overload...please Lord give me and those others who had a bad day today a better day tommorrow. G'night all!