Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Happy Friday October 1st...chat and laughs

Quote Originally Posted by sally View Post
    Good morning gang. I have a request of you all. My DH and I will be retiring in less than 3.5 years and we are designing our retirement home. I fiqure as quilters you all have great color senses and I need help with what color to paint the kitchen. Here is what I have in the kitchen. I am going with a vintage 30/40's look. So my cupboards are cream, quatz counter top with cream and brown. Wood floors. Subway tile backsplash in either whilte or off white. The window frames are white. I collect cream and green enamal cookware and jadite green bowls and such.
    This material shown here has alot of my colors and am using it as curtians. (Shows white background but it is cream)Appliances will be white but the rest of the furniture will be wood... hoosier, ice box and bakers table (as an island). Also a wood cookstove in white enamel and chrome. So there you have it. Just can't find the right wall color. Any ideas?
    pale teal oooo... cinnamon with the cream and wood... could be cool

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: Happy Friday October 1st...chat and laughs

That is cool Gina

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Oh - oh! Pale Teal!

I'm getting like Blondie. I read all these posts for Oct. 1st and forget what they were all about!
    Except for Laura. So glad you got to the doctors and they are watching you. You are one special lady and want you around for much, much longer!

Hugs,
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/quiltsbytrish
    http://quiltdreaming.blogspot.com
    http://pinterest.com/TrishLapp

What if you woke up today and the only things you had were the things you thanked God for yesterday? quilting trish

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Jan...please don't 'shut up' as you call it.

I sure feel sorry for Laura. I hope that the tests all go well, and that she gets feeling better soon. Prayers for her for sure!!!

I am tired tonight, it's been a long day. I doubt I'll answer too many other posts!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: Happy Friday October 1st...chat and laughs

I was nice Tonya I said hush up. But thanks. lol

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Laura

I hope you get to feeling better soon girl! Hopefully the doctors will figure it out and soon. In the meantime please take care of yourself.

Jan

It's okay you go ahead and post (talk) all you need too. You are worried about a dear friend and if it helps then go ahead. You take care of yourself too.

Good night all.
    Shelia

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by janluna View Post
    I was nice Tonya I said hush up. But thanks. lol

Oh...i thought you said shut up. LOL I was tired!

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sally View Post
    Good morning gang. I have a request of you all. My DH and I will be retiring in less than 3.5 years and we are designing our retirement home. I fiqure as quilters you all have great color senses and I need help with what color to paint the kitchen. Here is what I have in the kitchen. I am going with a vintage 30/40's look. So my cupboards are cream, quatz counter top with cream and brown. Wood floors. Subway tile backsplash in either whilte or off white. The window frames are white. I collect cream and green enamal cookware and jadite green bowls and such.
    This material shown here has alot of my colors and am using it as curtians. (Shows white background but it is cream)Appliances will be white but the rest of the furniture will be wood... hoosier, ice box and bakers table (as an island). Also a wood cookstove in white enamel and chrome. So there you have it. Just can't find the right wall color. Any ideas?
    I'd go for a nice soft green, both of these pictures have prints quite like yours with red highlights and I think it looks really cute. Does that count as pale teal? If so, I'm with Gina!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	retro kitchen 1.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	59.1 KB 
ID:	1545   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vintage kitchen 2.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	124.1 KB 
ID:	1546  
    Quilting through the dull times
    northstarquilting.blogspot.com