Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Default I'm back now, ya hear?

I missed you all!! I am so excited to be back on the forum. I have missed so many things! There is no way that I can catch up on all those threads I've missed in the last week, so I will just try to jump in right here.

Our home is back to normal...sort of.

Jerry does have some memory loss. He went to play guitar, and I think it really saddened him that he didn't remember some chords, songs, etc. His job isn't easy either. He has to remember a billion things, and has a very impatient boss. I think his co-worker will help him out. (I am talking about he prison, not the Hamilton PD job.)

He is stubborn about not telling his bosses at either job that he had a stroke. He's just telling them that he had a diabetic situation. I think he should tell them so that they can watch for signs of another stroke. We are still 'hashing' that out.

Anyway, I missed you all and your angry faces and whatever else you are throwing around this place.
    What is everyone working on? Let me know...it will bring a smile to my face

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: I'm back now, ya hear?

I'm so happy that you're back. We've been so worried about you and your husband. It's such a relief to hear that he's doing better.

I've mostly been dog earing strips - for the christmas block swap and my new quilt. I'm racking up quite a pile:

Welcome back Hillbilly
    Quilting through the dull times
    northstarquilting.blogspot.com

Designer Diva

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome back, Hillbilly Glad to hear all is well! Been working on my swap blocks! Got 12 sets done. The end is near.
    Saundra

May your troubles be less and your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door! God bless the USA!

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jrchapman View Post
    I'm so happy that you're back. We've been so worried about you and your husband. It's such a relief to hear that he's doing better.

I've mostly been dog earing strips - for the christmas block swap and my new quilt. I'm racking up quite a pile:
    :
    My goodness you are!! Thanks for your comment on my blog too. I can't wait to catch up on yours.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome back!! Hope your husband gets along ok. Many blessings.

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hillbilly View Post
    I missed you all!! I am so excited to be back on the forum. I have missed so many things! There is no way that I can catch up on all those threads I've missed in the last week, so I will just try to jump in right here.

Our home is back to normal...sort of.

Jerry does have some memory loss. He went to play guitar, and I think it really saddened him that he didn't remember some chords, songs, etc. His job isn't easy either. He has to remember a billion things, and has a very impatient boss. I think his co-worker will help him out. (I am talking about he prison, not the Hamilton PD job.)

He is stubborn about not telling his bosses at either job that he had a stroke. He's just telling them that he had a diabetic situation. I think he should tell them so that they can watch for signs of another stroke. We are still 'hashing' that out.

Anyway, I missed you all and your angry faces and whatever else you are throwing around this place.
    What is everyone working on? Let me know...it will bring a smile to my face
    TOOOONNNNNYYYYAAAAAA!!!!!
    *HUGS* and Alohas, Bridgette

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Unknown

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!" - Unknown

Blog
    http://hapamomquilts.blogspot.com

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Okay I hope third times a charm! Cause I've tried to post here all day. Here ya go hillbilly-we've missed you !!!

Hope it's getting better at your house! Take care of yourself too!
    Shelia

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Ahhh,

Thanks guys! It was frustrating that once I got my hubby home and settled I couldn't get on and talk to you all wonderful people!!

If I don't have time to sew...I need to at least have time to chat to keep my sanity!

Applique Angel

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome back! Its good to see you back on. Hope your hubby gets to feeling better.

Have a blessed day!