Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    The Guild President

Searching for inspiration :) in other words... I'm here!
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink Week 56 - Sep 18th, 2010

Hey everyone! This weeks winner is trueimage Congratulations on winning the Button Bag Pattern from This and That!

I'm going to start helping with the weekly giveaway Sarah is so busy moving all over running the MSQC and taking care of her amazing family! I figured I could help with something

So this week we'll be giving away 2 count 'em 2 I believe in Santa Charm Packs! to 2 different people! Those charm packs will have us all believing it can be us!

Speaking of Christmas I don't know about you but I've been thinking it for a little while now! I even stitched on some Christmas stockings last night!

So my question to you is how far along in your Christmas preparation are you? I'm not too far yet but my brain is working on the details! Who feels overwhelmed just thinking about it?

I need some chocolate.
    To stitch or not to stitch... There is no question.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Week 56 - Sep 18th, 2010

Well, let me be the first to answer that question! LOL Since I am the hostess on the CHRISTMAS Star Block swap my fabric stash has been in the middle of the living room for nearly 3 weeks already and the 150+ stars i have created have visions of sugar plums dancing in my head!

Laid out my queen size top yesterday - will border and sandwich next week! Table runners and coasters and goody bags are all on the to do list and well, like I said Christmas Fabric Stash is already out and being cut into! LOVE IT!!

thank you to all the ladies playing the swap - fun and fabulous blocks! Everyone is welcome to check out our progress and pictures on the group home page!
    Last edited by pdjewelrylady; September 18th, 2010 at 08:49 PM.
    Two of my favorite things, to encourage and to be encouraged
    hugs, Suzi
    http://suzi.mypremierdesigns.com/
    it's what i do when i'm not here sewing with you

GOD Bless America

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations trueimage!

I have 2 friendship braid quilts planned. Have the fabric for one, but not the other yet. Also have the pattern so I'm getting there. If I get those done, I'll be very happy.

Hugs,
    TJ
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/quiltsbytrish
    http://quiltdreaming.blogspot.com
    http://pinterest.com/TrishLapp

What if you woke up today and the only things you had were the things you thanked God for yesterday? quilting trish

UN-Biased

Post Thanks / Like

My list is huge 2 table runners one lap quilt and 2 stockings ...lol. But im trying to get threw Halloween first.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: Week 56 - Sep 18th, 2010

I'll never make it. I have too much to do in 2 1/2 to 3 months we have left. If I get one thing done I'll be happy. Trust me the project will be small.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by janluna View Post
    I'll never make it. I have too much to do in 2 1/2 to 3 months we have left. If I get one thing done I'll be happy. Trust me the project will be small.
    you will make it Jan - there are still 97 days!!
    Two of my favorite things, to encourage and to be encouraged
    hugs, Suzi
    http://suzi.mypremierdesigns.com/
    it's what i do when i'm not here sewing with you

GOD Bless America

Binding Belle

2nd star to the right, straight on till morning! (Many LA)
    Post Thanks / Like

Congrats to the winner!
    We don't do Christmas, so I don't have any plans. <G>

Fabric Fanatic

Post Thanks / Like

I have three children ages 4, 2 and 6mo. Amazingly enough I am half way done with their christmas gifts. I have a fleece tie blanket to make each of my girls and a quilt to make my son. Then I need to pick up a few boy toys for my boy who is 6mo and daddy thinks that he won't have anything to play with (pink princess shoes not allowed) lol. I won't know what to buy the family until we draw names but at least the children are mostly taken care of. I am looking forward to Christmas crafting and haven't figured out what to add to our tree this year. Last year I made 4 cross stich ornaments dipicting Christ's birth. Maybe I will make a quilt ornament. Hmm....

Elisabeth Tyler

Designer Diva

Post Thanks / Like

Well I've got alot done but more to do. Making aprons and pillows and two quilts. Working on Christmas swap right now. Can't do anything else till I get that out of the way. Half done! One quilt almost done. Just so much I want to do! Want to make Christmas table runner and chair back covers for Christmas but Might have to make them for next Christmas. Sure could use a Christmas charm pack for my table runner!
    Saundra

May your troubles be less and your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door! God bless the USA!

9 Patch Princess

Post Thanks / Like

Christmas? I am happy enough anticipating cooler fall temperatures soon! Still 90 degrees here. Due to fun traveling eating away some calendar time, this year's gifts may be more cash-like than actual presents. But teenage grandkids don't mind that!