Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Good Morning to Monday

Nice visit with son, still no rain on our road, it is thundering all around us. If we added up all the 40 per cent chance of rain from the past few weeks, we are missing out on about 200% chance of the wet stuff. I don't want to see my water bill.
    Sewing mends the soul.

Do the math; count your blessings
    Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
    ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Blondie, don't remind me - our water bill was over double this month. Of course we do have a pool and the evaporation has made it necessary to add water now and again (I know - conserve) . . . but even when we were filling it fresh every year (because of a leak we couldn't locate) our bill was never this high . . . and I haven't been watering the flower beds, garden, cleaning windows or washing off the deck.

Jan - naps are in the dictionary. Ours are on page 654 but yours may be some other page depending upon the publisher. Sometimes I sweep an extra one or two under the bed when I make it in the mornings. Just in case.
    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

3. Thanks sewmuchjan thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Good Evening All,

The first of the month is always a busy time for me at work. I seem to just come home and fall out. Did manage to find time Sat to go to my LQS and picked up a few fat quarters other wise did not get any sewing time this past weekend. We have been getting a few showers here in the afternoons although today it was in the evening. DH was mowing the yard and the bottom fell out on him. He was lucky that he was just finishing up. Well I am headed to bed but just wanted to touch base and yell out a hello to all.