Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What a shop!

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: What a shop!

Quote Originally Posted by debi weaver View Post
    Hillbilly - the camp I mentioned is called Wilderness Retreat (a Methodist campground) north of Liberty on I35 and just past Lawson. Matter of fact, I think their mailing address would be Lawson. It is a very nice setting, cost $32/night for the scrap booking retreat (I'm guessing that would be a regular price) and can hold 36 ladies in one big lodge. It has a kitchen and each group plans one of our meals - for all to eat. Bedrooms w/ bathrooms attached hold about 4-6 ladies and are off the lounge area. We have a full basement to spread out our scrap booking - each gets an 8' table (but there are more available for use). It is really nice - benches, walking paths, pool (for warmer weather) and such.
    Do you know of this place? Debi
    No, but easily found I am sure. I have only been in cameron a few months. Now south of KC I can find anything! I consider Pleasant Hill to be my hometown. I miss it too

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: What a shop!

We would have to wait till next year. What with Christmas coming and all. How far out are the available dates. And when would we have to give a date and how much do they charge per person?

Designer Diva

Post Thanks / Like

Laura108, I'm thirty miles from Raleigh in Fuquay-Varina NC. I'll wait by the road for ya just say when.
    Saundra
    Saundra

May your troubles be less and your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door! God bless the USA!

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by janluna View Post
    We would have to wait till next year. What with Christmas coming and all. How far out are the available dates. And when would we have to give a date and how much do they charge per person?
    Yes that would be an awsome idea! I would love to get together for a MSQC FORUM RETREAT!

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

i would love to come to this event. i think it would be great to meet everyone including shelia... sorry i missed. you...
    so wouldn't it be cool. have gates cater it. northern MN just doesn't have any gates... ribs...

Batting Beauty

I live in two places. In the fingerlakes of New York and in Cana,Virginia.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by craftyladysam View Post
    Laura108, I'm thirty miles from Raleigh in Fuquay-Varina NC. I'll wait by the road for ya just say when.
    Saundra
    LOL at wait by the road. Im game when you girls say go!!!
    One Moment at a time

Batting Beauty

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Re: What a shop!

Ok..girls!
    We're on our way back to the SHOP! On Monday, the 27th, my girlfriends and I begin our SHOP HOP at MQCS - where you know, we'll linger most of the morning! We hope to arrive at 9!
    What a great day we'll have! I hope to post my finds and our fun on my blog again! Here is our first visit post: http://debi-peacebypiece.blogspot.co...y-fun-day.html
    Anyone joining us?
    Come on!
    Debi