Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What a shop!

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: What a shop!

Quote Originally Posted by Texsam View Post
    I'll sneak in after you women are rounded up. That way I can shop at my leisure.
    O no missy your not gettn off that easy. I think its safe to say you are a card carrying lady, lol. Im sure there are some gals here that will agree,

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Drat! Maybe we could use Bridgette as bait. You know get her all riled up and then blame all the craziness on her! Shhh don't tell her though.
    Shelia

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Texsam View Post
    Drat! Maybe we could use Bridgette as bait. You know get her all riled up and then blame all the craziness on her! Shhh don't tell her though.
    Yea cause that kinda is up her alley! I wont say a thing

Batting Beauty

Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb Re: What a shop!

Your idea of a retreat is amazing! I could learn so much from each of you! Living in the area makes me envision the possibilities. Must think on this one! There is a really reasonable and comfortable camp site nearby that offers weekend retreats - I'm heading to a scrap booking one there in November! This is something definitely to ponder...Debi

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by debi weaver View Post
    Your idea of a retreat is amazing! I could learn so much from each of you! Living in the area makes me envision the possibilities. Must think on this one! There is a really reasonable and comfortable camp site nearby that offers weekend retreats - I'm heading to a scrap booking one there in November! This is something definitely to ponder...Debi
    I had you completely confused with another Debi when you commented on my blog this morning. I just read it through my email and was working my way over to see if it was her or if I was confused because I could not figure out what shop she was talking about visiting. She lives in San Francisco, and my favorite quilt shop there closed down! LOL, now I know. Which campgroud are you speaking of?

Designer Diva

Post Thanks / Like

Hey I WANT TO GO TO. Anyone coming by North Carolina? Pick me up on the way. LOL That would be the only way I could get there Boy could I spend some money (that I don't have) But it would be a fun trip!
    Saundra

May your troubles be less and your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door! God bless the USA!

Batting Beauty

I live in two places. In the fingerlakes of New York and in Cana,Virginia.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by craftyladysam View Post
    Hey I WANT TO GO TO. Anyone coming by North Carolina? Pick me up on the way. LOL That would be the only way I could get there Boy could I spend some money (that I don't have) But it would be a fun trip!
    I'm in Cana Virginia...and my Dad lives in Mt.Airy Im 10 minutes away ...where are you?? Heck yes I will come and get you ...Its time we get serious in planning this trip...I think it would do us all good....Jan ..I will even come to New York to get you!!!!!!!!!!! Drop dead serious I will

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

oh my... gasp.... i think i would love to be a part of it... Nat , young sarah, and mom hen Jen.... you could truly do this...lets just suck in this bubble....

......a retreat...

All in favor say ey......

Batting Beauty

Post Thanks / Like

Hillbilly - the camp I mentioned is called Wilderness Retreat (a Methodist campground) north of Liberty on I35 and just past Lawson. Matter of fact, I think their mailing address would be Lawson. It is a very nice setting, cost $32/night for the scrap booking retreat (I'm guessing that would be a regular price) and can hold 36 ladies in one big lodge. It has a kitchen and each group plans one of our meals - for all to eat. Bedrooms w/ bathrooms attached hold about 4-6 ladies and are off the lounge area. We have a full basement to spread out our scrap booking - each gets an 8' table (but there are more available for use). It is really nice - benches, walking paths, pool (for warmer weather) and such.
    Do you know of this place? Debi

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: What a shop!

But Shelia you are one of the ladies too! lol