• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Panda
    Designer Diva
    • Apr 2012

Hershey quilt show

I am going to the Hershey quilt show tomorrow. I am lucky enough to live only 1 hour and 15 minutes away. I know so much more this year about quilting(thanks to MSQC and all of you on this forum) than last year, so I hope to find some good stuff. I think last year I only bought a few kits for making some little easy things, not quilted items.

Kathy
  • quiltingtrish
    Banned
    Missouri Star
    • Sep 2009

Re: Hershey quilt show

I am going tomorrow and Saturday (Saturday is an all day class) too. I will be with 3 friends and think I am arriving around 10 or 10:30. Perhaps we could set a time to meet up somewhere during the day (like maybe the front lobby area when you first get inside) to say hello. What do you think? I'll probably be there until about 3 or 4.

Hugs,

Comment

• Donna F
      The Guild President
      • Feb 2012

I wish I could go but I dont think my back would hold up to the drive or the walking. I hope you both have fun.

Comment

• Panda
        Designer Diva
        • Apr 2012

Originally posted by Panda View Post
        I am going to the Hershey quilt show tomorrow. I am lucky enough to live only 1 hour and 15 minutes away. I know so much more this year about quilting(thanks to MSQC and all of you on this forum) than last year, so I hope to find some good stuff. I think last year I only bought a few kits for making some little easy things, not quilted items.

Kathy
        Quiltingtrish, I would love to meet up with you. I plan on trying to get there around 10 or 10:30 also. Maybe you can pm me to let me know what would be a good time for you to meet.

Kathy

Originally posted by quiltingtrish View Post
        I am going tomorrow and Saturday (Saturday is an all day class) too. I will be with 3 friends and think I am arriving around 10 or 10:30. Perhaps we could set a time to meet up somewhere during the day (like maybe the front lobby area when you first get inside) to say hello. What do you think? I'll probably be there until about 3 or 4.

Hugs,

Comment

• Panda
          Designer Diva
          • Apr 2012

Originally posted by Donna F View Post
          I wish I could go but I dont think my back would hold up to the drive or the walking. I hope you both have fun.
          I'm sorry Donna that you are having back problems and can't go to the quilt show. I am sending you good thoughts and prayers hoping that you feel better soon.

Kathy

Comment

• quiltingtrish
            Banned
            Missouri Star
            • Sep 2009

Panda, I PM'd you.

Trish

Comment

Working...
            X