Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Batting Beauty

Post Thanks / Like

Cool It's A Good Day!

I am like a little kid on Christmas right now. Finally after saving up for part of this summer I got an iPhone YAY, my phone has finally caught up in the tech world and my computer, haha

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: It's A Good Day!

Good for you. I don't have one, we don't have cell phone service where I live. Just lucky to have internet. LOL!!
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

You will love it! I have had one since the first year they came out, don't have the latest one but love what I have 3gs.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

i enjoy my android a lot more than i thought I would. Best part is-except for DD1 and SIL (techy), my phone is way cooler than my kids' phones!!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I had a Blackberry that I hated, but I had to wait for Verizon to come out with an IPhone. We only have Verizon service here. When they came out with one, I was very quick to get one. When we went to the Verizon store, the salesperson demoed the Motorola Xoom (pronounced zoom), which is a tablet like the IPad. I bought both. Since I have Internet service everywhere with the Xoom as well as the IPhone, I quickly turned to the Xoom and didn't do much with the IPhone. The tablet is like a small computer, but the screen is so much bigger than the IPhone. I love my tablet. We listen to audible books on the road, and I can still surf no matter where we are, and has a powerful navigator to get me there. I love the IPhone, too. I use it when I forgot to bring the tablet. The IPhone has saved us finding an address many a time. Congratulations on your IPhone!! Now, start saving for a tablet, maybe the IPad. If you know how to operate the IPhone, you will know how to operate the IPad as it is the same and has a large screen, just doesn't make phone calls. Congratulations again!
    Joyce "She who dies with the most fabric wins!!"

Quilting Royalty

Post Thanks / Like

I love my iPhone use all the time fr my diary,reminder service appoints etc I use the alarm to remind me couldn't do without it now oh ans I do search on here from time to time when away from my iPad

Missouri Star

Just outside of St. Louis in rural Missouri
    Post Thanks / Like

Congrats and excited for you. Personally I don't want or need a phone that does all that. Simply want a phone that I can make and receive calls on. My DD has a smart phone, and I hate it. The dang thing is attached at the hip to her.
    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Here's a picture of my new cell phone. Anyone have one like this? The very latest in technology.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cell phone.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	6.1 KB 
ID:	25381
    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Sandy, you need to get a hands free device to go with your phone. I found one for you.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	handsfree.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	42.1 KB 
ID:	25383
    K is for Karen .....................Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?

Check my User Notes.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Name:  Cell%20phone.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  6.2 KBName:  handsfree.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  7.8 KB
    Sandy and Karen, you two crack me up! I love the rubberband fashion statement!
    Visit my fabric shopping cart YardageALaCarte.com - PM me for a 25% Off your Total Purchase Code, just mention "The Forum" in your message. Huggers, Ruby