Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Forum changes

Missouri Star

Along the Illinois river-Central Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Forum changes

OH, Thank YOU Shirley.. My screen size setting covered it up...I reduced to normal and WallA... there it is!!!.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I have been having trouble with my computer ever since 6-19-12 when I had an e-mail from facebook and it was from (or so it said) my DGD and I tried to go to FB it wouldn't let me and the window closed. Now I can't go to FB or to the Tuts (Youtube) I get a "runtime error" message from Microsoft Visiual C++ runtime library with an "abnormal program termination". I have been in contact with Microsoft and got an e-mail back giving me some things to do and I have done all but the "Clean Boot" and it won't let me download the wizard for that. So I am at a loss as to how to fix it. I miss my Tut's with Jenny. Anyone out there if you could give me some info I would give it a try!!! I know now I am asking for a fix on my computer and not a quilt!!! This is going to take more than a seam ripper!!!! LOL
    Jan G

THE HURRIER I GO,
    THE BEHINDER I GET!!!!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I don't like this look! The other way was so warm and inviting and this is cold and impersonal. I hope Alan buts it back so it feels homey again. Yeah, I know majority rules or at least Al does as he created this site. Sorry I don't like it. hugs, Jan L.

Missouri Star

Just outside of St. Louis in rural Missouri
    Post Thanks / Like

I love the new old look. Al, please leave it this way. It is so much easier for peeps that don't understand the whole BB code thing. I will just be happy when everything is fixed. Was driving me to insanity last night, lol.
    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	No Like Button.JPG 
Views:	38 
Size:	139.6 KB 
ID:	23581Bill, you (or someone) moved in some changes last night to give us the ability to "like" a comment. Only part of that functionality is working for me. I can see the Post Thanks/Like on the left, and I see the new folder and notifications. What I don't have is the button that you click to like a comment. I am running Windows 7 and have IE 9.
    Last edited by madampolo; June 28th, 2012 at 05:53 PM.
    Joyce "She who dies with the most fabric wins!!"

6. Thanks Fabriclovr thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Never mind. Even though I restarted my PC, it never logged me off of this site. I logged off and on, and there it was. Thanks.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by madampolo View Post
    Bill, when I try to use spell check, it tells me I have to download it. I did, but somehow it doesn't recognize it on the forum. I believe I have a 64 bit machine, and it says the spell check is for a 34 bit machine. Could that be the problem?
    My spell check button still does not work, but I found that if I right click, I can click on the spell check there, and it will spell check my post. Al/Bill, you need to fix that button, but, for me, the priority dropped.