Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rotary Pro

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Looking for a special pattern

Hi Jean,
    maybe I'm too tired now, because its 11.48 pm here in Germany, but I can't find any pattern called like this and there are so many of them, that I've to go to bed, find some rest and try it again tomorrow. This is the one which shows up under this name: http://blog.missouriquiltco.com/wp-c...lt-Pattern.pdf
    But I'm so glad that my idea to ask the forum guys wasn't bad at all. Thanks a lot for your help.
    Maybe I'll find it when I'm more awake than now.
    Good "night" and God bless you
    Gaby

Rotary Pro

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Jean,
    obviously I've asked the right guys, but I'm to tired to find it. It's 7 minutes after midnight and the only thing I can find with your "name" is this one: http://blog.missouriquiltco.com/awes...quilt-pattern/ which Tamara sent too.
    Maybe I should go to bed, have a rest, and try it again tomorrow.
    But thanks again for your support, if you not mind, please look again at the name and maybe you can send me a link to it.
    I would really apriciate it.
    Good night and God bless you
    Gaby

Rotary Pro

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know why I can't delete this post, sorry for making a mess.. We in Germany say: After tired comes silly... and that's what I'm right now

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara J Liddell View Post
    And here is a variation of it..
    http://blog.missouriquiltco.com/awes...quilt-pattern/

Thanks Jean, that made it easy to find it.. ;-)
    Yep, that is where i got it from, and I have my jelly rolls all sorted ready to sew them! Just need the time!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Just when I thought I had seen it all... lol I found the pattern The link is in Russian though (or so Google tells me... I know two languages, English and Newfinese and a little french, and it's neither of those, so I'm trusting Google on this one lol): http://lerusisik.narod.ru/challenge_twisted01.html If you click on the link near the bottom, (PS. Для терпеливых - вот схемы в формате PDF.) it'll take you to the PDF file. But don't click on it if you're reading with Google Translate or else it won't show up properly. So the instructions are in Russian, but it's laid out really well so even if you don't know Russian you should still be able to figure it out Looks too complicated for me though, maybe in 20 years, but by then it won't be cool anymore lol
    *Dee*
    Believe
    There Is
    Good In The World

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Dee wins three dozen double-glazed chocolate donuts! WHOW!!
    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I found that same Russian pattern....I posted then deleted because when I translated I still couldn't read 1/2 of it and the 1/2 I could read, I couldn't understand
    Shirley aka buckeyequilter
    I work to support a sewing habit that I don't have time for, because I work!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Ok the black, red and white quilt ....is in Down Under Quilts - Issue 150
    http://www.creativelivingmedia.com.a...issue_150.html

I found it on this site, about 2/3 of the way down the page:
    http://lindarobertus.blogspot.com/se...&by-date=false
    Last edited by buckeyequilter; June 20th, 2012 at 10:11 PM.
    Shirley aka buckeyequilter
    I work to support a sewing habit that I don't have time for, because I work!

Missouri Star

Just outside of St. Louis in rural Missouri
    Post Thanks / Like

Sandy has to be the best searcher I have ever seen, . That is a totally cool quilt.
    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......

Rotary Pro

Post Thanks / Like

Hi everybody...
    So After a bit of rest, I just want to thank everybody who replied until now. I didn't expect so many people wanting to help me.
    That's a really blessing.
    But, maybe I didn't explain clear enough which pattern I'm looking for, because I already wrote in the first one, that I HAVE the one with the black and white small strips which is amazing but I'm not experienced enough to make it and the bits are really tiny tiny. That's why I asked for the pattern of the picture which is shown in the beginning of this thread. It's a kind of compromise. It's 3 dimensional, or illusional, made with stripes, log cabin but much bigger pieces and so hopefully easier to make for somebody who hasn't so much experience with paper piecing. And the link to the fall-pattern with Kona solids, which was available at MSQC seams to be the same pattern of log cabins laying on each other BUT there is no illusional ball so far I can see it.
    So.... I'm very glad that there are so many Blog-friends who try yo help me, and maybe some of you have a new project which they want to make by this black and white ball ;-) . But I'm still hopeful that there's somebody out there you can help my friend and me.
    Thank you for the patience and please remember.
    If you find some spelling mistakes feel free to keep them, because I'm from Germany and English is not my mother tongue.
    God bless you all
    Gaby