Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

UN-Biased

Post Thanks / Like

Default Table Runner Pattern

I'm new to this forum and not sure if this is where I post this question or not. If it isn't, please forgive me and tell me where to post it at.

I was looking through the videos tutorials on YouTube for MSQC and watched the 2 part series on the Table Runners using the Snow FLower jelly roll from Westminster Fabrics. I was wondering if there were any written instructions on the table runners anywhere? If not, I guess I can try to just wing it, oh boy!

Thanks for any help!

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Table Runner Pattern

We are working on converting them to written patterns via the community here, I'm not sure if it's been done yet or not though?

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

This is a slowly going process. I know that I have worked on this (sporadically) but I'm not sure if there are any other members who are helping out. If you'd like to help we'd love to have you!!
    Michele

UN-Biased

Post Thanks / Like

I would be happy to try and help out as much as I can. I don't do a whole lot of quilting, but I'll give it a shot if someone would like to give me a heads up on what you're wanting! One way I might be able to help out is in the "final presentation". I am a graphic designer & web designer by trade and if someone can write out the instructions and get me the pics of each step, I can put them all together in a cohesive document and convert to PDF for easy download.

Just let me know!

Michele

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

What we really need is for people to transcribe the videos into written instructions. Then submit them to the store through email, and the YSGLCG will do the rest!!
    Michele

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

That I could help with, but gosh it would take so much time! I could try one video a week or something,but I couldn't devote more time than that as I've much other sewing (and instruction writing actually) to do! (I am trying to write some beginning to quilt as well as other instructions as a file for homeschoolers to download. )