Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FaintlyArtistic
    replied
    I've been making scrappy tote bags from my vintage sheet strings. Added a pic above, not sure why it got flipped when I uploaded it...my pic was right side up on my computer!

Leave a comment:

• Paris1889
    replied
    Mailing mine today. Tracking number 9405509699937615245611.

Will try to post photo of my recent vintage sheet wall hanging (could also be a crib quilt) soon!

Leave a comment:

• FaintlyArtistic
    replied
    Deegles, glad to know they arrived safely. Hope everyone likes them!

Leave a comment:

• Deegles
    replied
    Fairly artistic, sorry I didnt get back to you. I recieved your lovely fat quarters today. How you sent them is fine. Keeping them from getting wet is the main thing and your shipping envelope covered it.

Leave a comment:

• FaintlyArtistic
    replied
    Guess I'm not clear on packaging...should each set of 4 be individually bagged so that you can swap bag for bag?
    Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Deegles
    replied
    That is what was agreed to by everyone. I hope no one drops out, or forgets.

Leave a comment:

• Paris1889
    replied
    I have my sheets selected and will be cutting in the next day or so. I need your mailing address.

Still sending 3 sets of 4 fat quarters, correct?

Leave a comment:

• Deegles
    started a topic Attention all swappers!

Attention all swappers!

Have you started cutting your sheets into fat quarters? Dont forget the deadline is the 15th of may.....10 days. If I dont hear from you here, I will private message in the next 5 days. I am sew excited! Beautiful sheets are almost here!
Vintage Sheet FQ Swap

About this Group

A group where vintage sheets are swapped as a group or individual to individual.
Type: Public
Topics: 27
Comments: 96

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
X