X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Secret Santa Lite Rules 2019. Please sign by commenting

Rules 2019:

SWAP RULES
    1. All Participants must post to group discussion at least once a month to keep up-to-date with admins. Discussions could be on how things are going with theme, projects, suggestions, about you section, questions, etc. (Meeting Deadlines is an important part is the smooth running of this potentially large Group.) Deadlines not met can effect the whole Group. Please be considerate!)

2. You will receive a list of all project themes now.

3. In the event that you have to resign please do so prior to September 31 if at all possible. If you need to resign please contact the moderator so she can take you out of the Secret Santa naming pool. You can also do this by "unsubscribing" to the Group so your name is no longer listed.

4. All Participants must email pictures of your three completed projects to the moderator no later October 10 including the lap quilt to obtain a name and address of their secret Santa. No email, no name. This will hopefully eliminate people who didn't make anything from obtaining a name. International gifts photos must be received August 15 and ready to ship by September 1.

5. Shipping Deadline is November 15th for overseas and Canada(UPS-FEDEX-ETC) and December 1st for USPS within the States. Moderator MUST receive shipping date and tracking number for all packages once they are sent.

6. Once you open your package (on Christmas morning/Christmas Eve) you need to send a thank you note to your Secret Santa as it is good manners to do so.

7. Please post pictures of your gifts after you open them so we all can see what wonderful gifts you got from your secret Santa.

8. You must complete the mandatory theme of CHRISTMAS. You are to complete three more themes from the list of six themes.

9. You must make one lap quilt 35*35 inch to 50*50 inch in size and one set of two hot pads or mug rugs. The other two gifts are you choice of homemade gifts.

10. Shipping is one medium flat rate box in the US. A medium flat rate box is free for use with USPS and is 11*8*6 inches in size. The cost of shipping as of December 2018 is $14 for USA and about $60 to most international locations from the US. The value for all box contents is to claim as $20 so that no one is hit with high customs fees for your gift. You can pick up a free flat rate box at your local post office in the USA.

11. What is meant by smaller projects. All four gifts fit in the box and each gift should take between one and a maximum of ten hours to complete start to finish.

As stated this is a rough draft of the rules and they will be amended as needed. Please respond that you have read and agreed to these rules and make any suggestions as all suggestions are welcome and will be considered.

You will receive a questionnaire to fill out that assists the moderator in facilitating this group. Please fill out and return to the moderator promptly :-)

Enjoy Secret Santa light 2019. We are here to help you and answer any questions you have. You will be reminded during the year of all deadlines.

I didn't want to be the first one but here I go. This looks like fun.

Comment

Thank you for joining

Comment

I'm in... Looking forward to this exchange.

Comment

Looking forward to this swap

Comment

I’m so excited about this!

Comment

I’m so excited about this!

Comment

sorry for being a bit slow on the questionnaire,

Comment

Talk about slow! This is the first time I've seen the rules! Two of my gifts are completed. Very pleased!

Comment

Secret Santa Lite 2019

About this Group

We had a lot of fun with the Secret Santa 2018 group last year. A lot of happy people received beautiful handmade gifts from their Secret Santa's. However some member are looking for a smaller exchange. We learned new things, challenged our skills in a non stressful way and got "down and dirty" creative. Plus at the end of the year we get 4 great gifts for Christmas!

This group is a commitment as you are signing on to create 4 gifts during the year. They are smaller projects so any challenge is not overly difficult. Please note you are agreeing to ship a USPS medium flat rate box. The box cost 14 USD for the USA and 60 USD for most international location for postage as of December 2018. Only select that you would like to send international if able. The medium flat rate box is 11x8x6 inches. Your four gifts are to include one set of two mug rugs/hot pads and one lap quilt of 35*35 to 50*50 inches. The other two gifts are up to you but all four gifts need to fit in the box. All four gifts are to ha
                  Type: Public
                  Topics: 16
                  Comments: 21

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X