Secret Santa Goodies Galore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Secret Santa Goodies Galore

This was my first year participating in the Secret Santa. I had hoped to be able to devote more time to my own gift projects but COVID hit and we turned my store into a mask making factory from March all the way up to Thanksgiving. So once I received my box of goodies I was overwhelmed with the thoughtfulness that was inside! Every gift was wrapped in a fat quarter and each month had a cute water colored art card explaining the gift. It was such a joy to open this after a long year. Katrina really set the standard for me to reach if I am able to do this again in 2021. Thank you so much for bringing cheer to my Christmas! I will use and LOVE each and every gift you sent! I am excited to sew with the fat quarters and use all the goodies.
    Attached Files

WOW indeed.....
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

I'm glad you've enjoyed your gifts.
      Katrina
      “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

I know what you mean...I was so blessed and impressed! It was my first year as well. I was so nervous I tried to cover all bases. Fantastic gifts!!

Comment

Wow, that looks like great fun!!!

Comment

Oh what fun you're going to have with those goodies!
            Lyn

If I ever got it all together, I'd be too tired to do anything with it.
            🙄

Comment

Hopefully, you'll be able to go to a retreat this year to take your mug and tea.
              Katrina
              “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

My goodness, did you get spoiled! Wow!! Such an amazing assortment of gifts. How generous!
                Rainy days are for quilting. Thank goodness I live in a rainforest! 😁

Comment

Secret Santa 2020

About this Group

Secret Santa 2020

Membership is now opened for Secret Santa 2020

We had a lot of fun with the Secret Santa 2020 group last year. A lot of happy people received beautiful handmade gifts from their Secret Santa's. Each person made and received 12 gifts at Christmas that were made throughout the year, one a month based on a given theme. We learned new things, challenged our skills in a non-stressful way and got "down and dirty" creative. Plus at the end of the year we get 12 great gifts for Christmas!

This group is a commitment as you are signing on to create 12 gifts during the year. They can be smaller projects so any challenge is not overly difficult. Choose whatever difficulty you are comfortable with. You may also, twice a year, swap out the named theme for one of your own choosing. You may also purchase rather than hand make 3 items during the year.

If you would like to join please "subscribe", "join". Read the Rules in the discussion section and sign. You will rec
                Type: Public
                Topics: 58
                Comments: 400

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X