• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Momofmonsters5
    commented on 's reply
    That's so sweet!!

• KPH
    commented on 's reply
    Mike hands me mine. We ooo and ahh, too.

• Momofmonsters5
    replied
    Awe!! I told my daughter and bf I was waiting for Christmas once they arrived..they were appalled. Lol

Leave a comment:

• auntiemern
    replied
    I look forward to my SS gifts every year, It has become a tradition for my youngest grand daughter to open them with me, since 2 times I was in bed sick on Christmas day. We sit on the bed together and she hands them to me in order and watches with a happy heart as I open them...then we both oooo and ahhhh over all of them.

Leave a comment:

• Momofmonsters5
    commented on 's reply
    Me too Monique!!

• Monique
    replied
    Merry Christmas everyone. I look forward to 2021's SSS.

Leave a comment:

• Momofmonsters5
    replied
    I'm so excited!! Merry Christmas!!

Leave a comment:

• KPH
    started a topic Checkin' the list

Checkin' the list

Yippee! All of our Santa's have their gifts in the mail! Congratulations to all of our participants that have stuck with it during the pandemic!

Remember to let us know when your package arrives. I know your Santa will breathe a sigh of relief when she sees that it got there!

Now comes the hard part.... waiting until we can open our treasures and have a big show and tell!

After Christmas, remember to send your thanks as well as show off pictures of your wonderful surprises here on the forum!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Secret Santa 2020

About this Group

Secret Santa 2020

Membership is now opened for Secret Santa 2020

We had a lot of fun with the Secret Santa 2020 group last year. A lot of happy people received beautiful handmade gifts from their Secret Santa's. Each person made and received 12 gifts at Christmas that were made throughout the year, one a month based on a given theme. We learned new things, challenged our skills in a non-stressful way and got "down and dirty" creative. Plus at the end of the year we get 12 great gifts for Christmas!

This group is a commitment as you are signing on to create 12 gifts during the year. They can be smaller projects so any challenge is not overly difficult. Choose whatever difficulty you are comfortable with. You may also, twice a year, swap out the named theme for one of your own choosing. You may also purchase rather than hand make 3 items during the year.

If you would like to join please "subscribe", "join". Read the Rules in the discussion section and sign. You will rec
Type: Public
Topics: 58
Comments: 400

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
X