Secret Santa Rule Reminders....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Secret Santa Rule Reminders....

We're coming down to the wire. December 1st is the Mailing Deadline within the United States. Our out of the country mailers should allow time for your packages to travel the globe! Please remember to send me your tracking number once your package is posted!

[email protected]

Be sure to include your forum name and real name so I can check it off my list.

If you find yourself having difficulties meeting the deadlines, let me know how I can help ASAP. We have the emergency box we can pull from as needed. If we need to put out an SOS call for additional help, we need to do it soon! We certainly don't want anyone to miss out on their Secret Santa surprises.

Please remember we're all supposed to update the group monthly. I've been slack marking that off and checking in with people.

Take care, stay safe!

Katrina
    “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Thanks for your hard work Katrina! I'm on track and will meet the deadline.

Comment

I'm good Katrina.
      Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

I am a little behind but will be ready to mail by Dec. 1st.
        Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
        sigpic

Comment

I'll be wrapping today and hopefully package in mail tomorrow.

Comment

• KPH
            KPH commented
            Editing a comment
            I've gone in to wrap three times today and come right back out of the bedroom. I'm ready but I want to pick up a treat or two to add in with the goodies.

Secret Santa gifts on their way. Hope they make it before Christmas - this year!! Thanks Katrina for all your work in organising this swap.

Comment

Thanks so much for letting me know!
            Katrina
            “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

We've been away, but now I have time to finish up the last of my projects.
              Lyn

If I ever got it all together, I'd be too tired to do anything with it.
              🙄

Comment

• KPH
                KPH commented
                Editing a comment
                Awesome! I'm starting to get nervous about everybody getting things done. It's been such a weird year!
            Secret Santa 2020

About this Group

Secret Santa 2020

Membership is now opened for Secret Santa 2020

We had a lot of fun with the Secret Santa 2020 group last year. A lot of happy people received beautiful handmade gifts from their Secret Santa's. Each person made and received 12 gifts at Christmas that were made throughout the year, one a month based on a given theme. We learned new things, challenged our skills in a non-stressful way and got "down and dirty" creative. Plus at the end of the year we get 12 great gifts for Christmas!

This group is a commitment as you are signing on to create 12 gifts during the year. They can be smaller projects so any challenge is not overly difficult. Choose whatever difficulty you are comfortable with. You may also, twice a year, swap out the named theme for one of your own choosing. You may also purchase rather than hand make 3 items during the year.

If you would like to join please "subscribe", "join". Read the Rules in the discussion section and sign. You will rec
            Type: Public
            Topics: 44
            Comments: 287

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X