It's August!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's August!

It's hard to believe it is already August. This has been such a strange year!

August- Disappearing Blocks by AMG

Jenny has so many cool disappearing blocks, from four patches to churn dashes, I guess every block could be turned into a disappearing block. I guess that means we'll all be magicians with this cool theme!

What's your favorite disappearing block?
    Katrina
    “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

I'm really into the twister tool right now! Today I found I have the 10 inch one I forgot I bought it!!

Comment

• Bubby
      Bubby commented
      Editing a comment
      You can make gorgeous projects with the Twister tool.

I’m not a huge fan of making disappearing block projects but I love seeing the ones others make. I have made a few Disappearing Nine Patch quilts as well as Disappearing Four Patch. Jenny did one recently that I really liked but I don’t remember the name of it.
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

• KPH
      KPH commented
      Editing a comment
      I did a disappearing 9 patch for my niece, never got a thank you or acknowledgement that she even got it other than I mailed it to my MIL and she told me she got it and loved it.

I like the way the disappearing 4 patch and disappearing 9 patch come out.
    Ginny B

http://www.ginnyscraftbasket.wordpress.com

Comment

Secret Santa 2020

About this Group

Secret Santa 2020

Membership is now opened for Secret Santa 2020

We had a lot of fun with the Secret Santa 2020 group last year. A lot of happy people received beautiful handmade gifts from their Secret Santa's. Each person made and received 12 gifts at Christmas that were made throughout the year, one a month based on a given theme. We learned new things, challenged our skills in a non-stressful way and got "down and dirty" creative. Plus at the end of the year we get 12 great gifts for Christmas!

This group is a commitment as you are signing on to create 12 gifts during the year. They can be smaller projects so any challenge is not overly difficult. Choose whatever difficulty you are comfortable with. You may also, twice a year, swap out the named theme for one of your own choosing. You may also purchase rather than hand make 3 items during the year.

If you would like to join please "subscribe", "join". Read the Rules in the discussion section and sign. You will rec
    Type: Public
    Topics: 36
    Comments: 241

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
    X