Your Secret Santa is .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your Secret Santa is .....

Everyone that is in the group should have a private message with your Secret Santa's name.

Whoot, whoot, a couple of days early.

Are there any questions you'd like to add to the survey Monique has already sent? We can always address items as they come to mind.
    Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Got mine! I'm beh8nd on responding to the survey too so will do that now.

Comment

No worries, there are a lot of folks that waited for their names to do the survey.

I'm sure your Santa will be glad to have the info, too.
      Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
      ― Maya Angelou

Comment

So happy to have my Secret Santa's name! Now It's time to fine tune some of my ideas to her particular likes.
        Ginny B

http://www.ginnyscraftbasket.wordpress.com

Comment

Secret Santa 2020

About this Group

Secret Santa 2020

Membership is now opened for Secret Santa 2020

We had a lot of fun with the Secret Santa 2020 group last year. A lot of happy people received beautiful handmade gifts from their Secret Santa's. Each person made and received 12 gifts at Christmas that were made throughout the year, one a month based on a given theme. We learned new things, challenged our skills in a non-stressful way and got "down and dirty" creative. Plus at the end of the year we get 12 great gifts for Christmas!

This group is a commitment as you are signing on to create 12 gifts during the year. They can be smaller projects so any challenge is not overly difficult. Choose whatever difficulty you are comfortable with. You may also, twice a year, swap out the named theme for one of your own choosing. You may also purchase rather than hand make 3 items during the year.

If you would like to join please "subscribe", "join". Read the Rules in the discussion section and sign. You will rec
        Type: Public
        Topics: 28
        Comments: 185

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X