No announcement yet.

End of February Check in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This new forum is confusing I am having a hard time making sense of it. I guess I will try to muddle threw with the rest of you. I wish they would have just left it alone. Haven't been on for a few weeks, My hubby has been having some health issues and trying to deal with that but hopefully getting that under control. Will try to check in more. Good luck everyone .

Comment

I finally found my way into the groups, but only on the computer, my phone just doesn't seem to recognize it. I hope someday they get it fixed so it works correctly. It will be a shame if this update spoils the groups on here, they have been a lot of fun.

I have one project almost done and another started. Lots of ideas collected, but kind of waiting for a name so I can tailor my gifts to the person - it really helped me come up with projects last year.
      sigpicIf you can't see the mistake from the back of a galloping horse, nobody is going to notice it.

Comment

I've done three projects so far but now I'm at the point where I'm holding off till I get the name.

I'm slowly finding my way around the forum little by little and the Groups pretty much still have me bonkers. I'm still not following things very well so I don't push myself and have been working on "other" things. Fortunately I have a craft fair coming up Apr4 so there's that to work on, also I'm teaching myself more computer techie stuff and if push comes to shove there is always Spring cleaning :-) I missed Daylight Savings Time until I began wondering why I was an hour late for my nap time....then it "dawned" on me.
        https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
        Women are Angels.
        When someone
        break's our wings
        we will continue to
        fly...usually on a
        broomstick.
        We're flexible like that.
        - embroitique

Comment

I pulled out a project for March, realized it wasn't my 'March' project. Oh well, maybe it's August's project. lol

Since I'm on Spring Break, I'll find something else to work on this week for March. Sometimes, I'm just so excited for a smaller project, I can't wait to do something else!
          Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
          ― Maya Angelou

Comment

Still hanging in. Hate the new forum change....but I can handle this...Didn't get Feb done because I was working on craft show items....but now that I am not doing those I can get caught back up. Excited to learn who my SS will be. I really missed it last year when I dropped out because of a snotty member, lol.
            Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
            sigpic

Comment

I'm glad you're back. I've been working on March, today. I'll probably send emails with the SS information on Saturday. I never know what Sundays will bring.

Katrina
              Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
              ― Maya Angelou

Comment

Secret Santa 2020

About this Group

Secret Santa 2020

Membership is now opened for Secret Santa 2020

We had a lot of fun with the Secret Santa 2020 group last year. A lot of happy people received beautiful handmade gifts from their Secret Santa's. Each person made and received 12 gifts at Christmas that were made throughout the year, one a month based on a given theme. We learned new things, challenged our skills in a non-stressful way and got "down and dirty" creative. Plus at the end of the year we get 12 great gifts for Christmas!

This group is a commitment as you are signing on to create 12 gifts during the year. They can be smaller projects so any challenge is not overly difficult. Choose whatever difficulty you are comfortable with. You may also, twice a year, swap out the named theme for one of your own choosing. You may also purchase rather than hand make 3 items during the year.

If you would like to join please "subscribe", "join". Read the Rules in the discussion section and sign. You will rec
              Type: Public
              Topics: 28
              Comments: 185

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X