End of February Check in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

End of February Check in

Since we've had a big change here on the forum. I'm just trying to make sure I have everybody's questionnaire before I start putting names in the hat to determine our Secret Santa's.

This year's Santas:

AMG, Simply Quilting, Carol 336, Monique, Ginny B, DZducks, Cowgirl Quilter, Carlie Wolf, CraftyChris, Scooter, Qwiltergirl, Auntiemern,

Holly Kay, KatyDid587, justLyn, DeeCeer, and me, KPH

I still have one outstanding Membership Questionnaire, so we may be adding one more name to our list.

Thank you all for joining in on the fun. I'm sure, sooner or later, we'll figure out the easiest way to get to the SS posts for this year.

It won't be long now! Whose excited about the drawing??

Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Hi Katrina - my apologies for not doing the questionnaire yet. Funerals, weddings and leg injuries seem to be occupying my mind. Also I can't seem to be able to navigate this new forum so I think it would be only fair to you and other group members if I withdraw from this group. It's a bit sad cos I was looking forward to participating but the new format is sending me round the bend. Even had a couple of months done and lots of other ideas!! Good luck with administrating all this this. It's a fun group but I can't stand this new forum format.
    Big hugs, Chris

Comment

OH NO Chris, PLEASE don't leave the group!!
      Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Chris, I have your information. Please stay with us. We're all learning our way around here!
        Katrina

― Maya Angelou

Comment

Yes, excitement is growing. Like Chris however, I too am struggling with the new format.!!! WHY???? Someone always thinks they have a better idea!!! But, I’m looking forward to finding out who my Secret person is!!!! Do you know if we can still private message people here?? And if so, how?? Thank you Katrina for taking on this task in the midsts of a new format change!!! We are hanging in for you!!

Comment

Yes, I am looking forward to seeing who my Secret Santa is this year! Can't wait.
            Ginny B

http://www.ginnyscraftbasket.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Deeceer View Post
              Yes, excitement is growing. Like Chris however, I too am struggling with the new format.!!! WHY???? Someone always thinks they have a better idea!!! But, I’m looking forward to finding out who my Secret person is!!!! Do you know if we can still private message people here?? And if so, how?? Thank you Katrina for taking on this task in the midsts of a new format change!!! We are hanging in for you!!
              I've sent a couple of private messages.... I clicked on the Screen Name, then clicked on private message... I think that's working... maybe I should try it again to make sure! SO, Deeceer, I'm going to send you a "TEST" lets see if that works.

K
              Katrina

― Maya Angelou

Comment

I too am going to have to withdraw from this group. I want to take my quilting in a different direction, so with every thing happening in my life, other commitments, family, work, etc there is not enough time in the day. Maybe next year won’t be as hectic.

Comment

What a wonderful group of people you all are! Thank you so much for your support. I guess we're all in the same boat and can navigate our way through this dreadful Forum format together. I would love to stay in the Group. Was looking forward to all the fun. 🤗

Comment

Originally posted by Dzducks View Post
                    I too am going to have to withdraw from this group. I want to take my quilting in a different direction, so with every thing happening in my life, other commitments, family, work, etc there is not enough time in the day. Maybe next year won’t be as hectic.
                    Aw can we convince you stay?

Comment

Originally posted by craftychris View Post
                      What a wonderful group of people you all are! Thank you so much for your support. I guess we're all in the same boat and can navigate our way through this dreadful Forum format together. I would love to stay in the Group. Was looking forward to all the fun. 🤗
                      HOOORRAY!!!!!!! Glad you are staying.

Comment

Glad you are staying Chris.
                        PHP Code:
                        😊 
                        Sorry you are leaving DZducks.😪

I'm looking forward to seeing who my person is this year.
                        Ginny B

http://www.ginnyscraftbasket.wordpress.com

Comment

I am excited to find out who my person is. As for the forum update, we figured out the old one; I'm sure we'll figure out this one, too, eventually!
                          Lyn

If I ever got it all together, I'd be too tired to do anything with it.
                          🙄

Comment

I'm still in, I m try8ng to find my way around and haven't had lots of time lately, I'm sorry.

Comment

No worries. I'm glad you're still in!
                              Katrina

― Maya Angelou

Comment

Secret Santa 2020

About this Group

Secret Santa 2020

Membership is now opened for Secret Santa 2020

We had a lot of fun with the Secret Santa 2020 group last year. A lot of happy people received beautiful handmade gifts from their Secret Santa's. Each person made and received 12 gifts at Christmas that were made throughout the year, one a month based on a given theme. We learned new things, challenged our skills in a non-stressful way and got "down and dirty" creative. Plus at the end of the year we get 12 great gifts for Christmas!

This group is a commitment as you are signing on to create 12 gifts during the year. They can be smaller projects so any challenge is not overly difficult. Choose whatever difficulty you are comfortable with. You may also, twice a year, swap out the named theme for one of your own choosing. You may also purchase rather than hand make 3 items during the year.

If you would like to join please "subscribe", "join". Read the Rules in the discussion section and sign. You will rec
                              Type: Public
                              Topics: 30
                              Comments: 195

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X